What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me say something here ...dont delete !!

OVP

Coach
First of all, congrats to the mighty Panthers. You guys showed you really were the benchmark !! ;-)

But for the people who booed Brad Fittler on the podium tonight, and to the so-called human beings on this website (lucky two of the offending posts have been deleted, but I REMEMBER YOU !!) , you truly proved how low human beings can stoop. Isnt it enough to lose a grand final ? Why boo a champion ? and also why lay the boot in even further when it already hurts more than enough ?

Disgraceful display ...im ashamed to be human :(

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im not one of those people, but I'll be ashamed if I am. Fittler is a true champion, and why did people boo him when he got on the podium. I would personally go up to Fittler, shake his hand and say "Bad luck mate, youse did well". I hope a lot of people did that.

Shame on those who booed Freddy.

anastabation

Juniors
I made a post today about roosters that I wasn't happy with, a post i made mainly because of the bitterness at my side both a)being thrown at of the comp last year and b) not being good enough this year. I have woke up to myself though and panthers winning has made me realise that all fans are the same in terms of emotions no matter what colours they wear.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OVP said:
First of all, congrats to the mighty Panthers. You guys showed you really were the benchmark !! ;-)

But for the people who booed Brad Fittler on the podium tonight, and to the so-called human beings on this website (lucky two of the offending posts have been deleted, but I REMEMBER YOU !!) , you truly proved how low human beings can stoop. Isnt it enough to lose a grand final ? Why boo a champion ? and also why lay the boot in even further when it already hurts more than enough ?

I agree!!........congratulations to the Mighty Panthers :D

Nah fair's fair....Fittler is a champion and has been for a long time but?? i guess the old Penrith fans feel betrayed by him & that's the reason for the booing!!

Ultima

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Well what do you know, our much despised team is hitting it's straps. The jealous scribes, poisoned tonsils and many legends in their own minds are all of a sudden feeling very nautious. Their beloved cheating scumbag dogs have contracted a terminal case of lakemba rabies while the fairytale that was the one-man Newcastle team has ended ingloriously. The pop, pop, pop, pop Raiders don't have any pops left while our nemesis from the North landed in the real world. The Warriors were of course the media darlings who were just show ponies with no substance while Melbourne's only allies were those big wigs at News Ltd who pay the bills. Penrith, the great westie no hopers who's carnaged carcasses will be ingloriously scraped from the surface of Telstra stadium on Sunday night, Heaven help them because they are in for one humiliating night!
So who is left standing, tall and proud? Well the Greatest Rugby league team in the world, The fabulous, brilliant, couragious, superb and any other complimentary adjectives that you can throw at them. The Mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters who are now about to reach their summit. This boys and girls is our destiny. No bitter and twisted words from Jacqueline Magnay or Roy Masters or Warren Ryan or Ray Hadlee or Ray Warren or Warren Smith etc, etc, etc. We will be rejoicing at our team's magnificence and make no mistake that the greatest victory of them all is oh so close.

My suggestions to our many and varied haters is Grab your buckets and start heaving because your worst nightmare is about to become a reality! Back to back premierships for the boys from Bondi! Perish the thought. How sweet it will be.
Our brilliant club has covered itself in glory. We have endured 2 world wars, a depression and a takeover attempt by one of the most powerful media magnates in the world and yet we have survived to be the only original foundation club to have participated in every season since 1908. How proud are we of our club? I love this team so much and they give me untold joy, season after season and once again they are about to deliver. So think of those poor, jealous and spiteful imbeceles who call themselves experts as Freddy once again holds that trophy aloft! All that's left to say is EASTS TO WIN!

So it's OK when your fans rip into everyone else? You really think dropping out from ANY point of the finals hurts any less for die hard fans? Plus I think the worst thing anyone has said about you guys is that your band wagon fans.... That is f**king tame compaired with the shit we (all other fans) have had to put up with from you guys this year....

Also the reason they booed him is they steal believe he betrayed them... After all he was the only player out there tonight who had played in the 1991 grand final and as far as most fans still there were concerned he was playing for the wrong team....

However that said I still don't agree with the booing...

OVP

Coach
Why are you quoting a Rooster Cogburn diatribe ? What has that got to do with what im saying ? Are you geniused ?

Anonymous

Juniors
OVP said:

Have to agree. Not about being ashamed to be human ;-) ...but Freddy's given us quite a bit of entertainment over the years and deserves respect.

btw, I'm not currently aware of any deleting here today but all mods are on the lookout for any compromising posts.

Yours is a top notch post OVP. Cheers.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
OVP said:

I agree!!........congratulations to the Mighty Panthers :D

Nah fair's fair....Fittler is a champion and has been for a long time but?? i guess the old Penrith fans feel betrayed by him & that's the reason for the booing!!
he betrayed the panthers??? no no no no! they betrayed him AND rugby league by going to the super league! his decision to go to another arl club should be seen as honourable by panthers fans. oh well.
the reason for freddies booing is the panthers current national popularity. it is through no fault of his own. he is a living legend.

OVP

Coach
Well Rastus' post was deleted, i know that for sure.

So its only 1 post then ...ooops ;-)

Ultima

Juniors
OVP said:
Why are you quoting a Rooster Cogburn diatribe ? What has that got to do with what im saying ? Are you geniused ?

Yeah man good call... I'm a genius....

Thanks for another steller example of why we hate you guys so much... I mean I wasn't even giving you guys shit and you get all bitter and twisted... BTW, as you're aparantly going to be a dip-shit.... SUCK SHIT YOU f**kING LOST!!!!! GO THE PANTHERS!!!!! HOW MANY YEARS DOES THAT MAKE IT NOW??? ANOTHER 26 TO GO UNTIL YOUR NEXT GF WIN ISN'T IT!!!!

OVP

Coach
Ultima said:
OVP said:

Yeah man good call... I'm a genius....

You said it Sunshine !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aries

Bench
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?
You and your fellow "fans" have laid the boot in all year...

ok, well, maybe I'm being a bit harsh on you, but even some of your comments were "smug" at the least...

It is actually peaople like "cockburn", and others, that have cause the hate that is aimed at you. Goose Gould hasn't helped either...Hopefully some pride has been swallowed tonight ;-)

OVP

Coach
Aries said:
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?

ok, well, maybe I'm being a bit harsh on you, but even some of your comments were "smug" at the least...

It is actually peaople like "cockburn", and others, that have cause the hate that is aimed at you. Goose Gould hasn't helped either...Hopefully some pride has been swallowed tonight ;-)

I dont doubt that Sugarlips ... but what has to be gained from booing a losing captain ? Its just so scummish, that it shouldnt bear mention ... but alas it did bear mention. I guess scum is the same no matter where they are from huh ?

Kiwi

First Grade
Considering the crap RC has posted, and the arrogance of many other rooster fans, the false leaders crap pointed any team leading the comp if it wasn't the roosters ect ect ect it's no wonder the roosters fans cop it on here when they choke.

As for the booing of fittler, who cares it was a grand final, no one there liked him unless they were wearing a roosters jersey, and they both had left already. Whats next the captain of the NSW isn't allowed to be booed at lang park :roll: :roll:

Aries

Bench
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?

I dont doubt that Sugarlips ... but what has to be gained from booing a losing captain ? Its just so scummish, that it shouldnt bear mention ... but alas it did bear mention. I guess scum is the same no matter where they are from huh ?

Well vasso butt
Could it have been that the PANTHERS supporters that were there, BOOOED a TRATOR that ran to Bondi and took the money? Oh gosh, I bet you didn't think about that :p

OVP

Coach
Aries said:
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?

Well vasso butt
Could it have been that the PANTHERS supporters that were there, BOOOED a TRATOR that ran to Bondi and took the money? Oh gosh, I bet you didn't think about that :p

Fittler isnt a traitor. Penrith's management and i guess your stupid club's management were the REAL traitors. Fancy believing such a slime like Murdoch actually, truly loved our game !! That in itself is the traitor act ... and dont deny it, you'll only look like more of an uneducated fool :lol:

Razor

Coach
Ultima said:
as far as most fans still there were concerned he was playing for the wrong team....

However that said I still don't agree with the booing...

Scott Sattler started his career at the Roosters, so if Penrith think the Roosters shouldn't have taken Fittler, why is it okay for them to take Sattler? (Even though he had stints at the GC and Crushers in between)

And Fittler said in 1999, that he'd have stayed with Penrith had they signed with the ARL, so they only have themselves to blame.

Aries

Bench
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?

Well vasso butt

Fittler isnt a traitor. Penrith's management and i guess your stupid club's management were the REAL traitors. Fancy believing such a slime like Murdoch actually, truly loved our game !! That in itself is the traitor act ... and dont deny it, you'll only look like more of an uneducated fool :lol:

i am actually a Sharks supporter, vasso butt!!

see my sig :p

I just gave you the reason why the mostly Penrith crowd may have booed Freddy. And like I said, he left the west and took the money at Bondi... that you can not deny no matter how you try to twist it, attack me or the Penrith supporters... some players stay for life at a club for reasons other than money... even Ricketson has at your own club ;-)

OVP

Coach
Aries said:
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:
Aries said:
OVP said:

Are you serious OVP?

Well vasso butt

i am actually a Sharks supporter, vasso butt!!

see my sig :p

I just gave you the reason why the mostly Penrith crowd may have booed Freddy. And like I said, he left the west and took the money at Bondi... that you can not deny no matter how you try to twist it, attack me or the Penrith supporters... some players stay for life at a club for reasons other than money... even Ricketson has at your own club ;-)

duh !! really ? Aries a sharks supporter ????? Der !!

YOUR club was suckered in too ... try not to deny it ... it makes you look like a git :p

Imagine a media mogul "caring" about the game he so ruthlessly raped ... duh !!

Razor

Coach
Aries said:
Freddy. And like I said, he left the west and took the money at Bondi... that you can not deny no matter how you try to twist it, attack me or the Penrith supporters... some players stay for life at a club for reasons other than money... even Ricketson has at your own club ;-)

Fittler didn't leave Penrith because of the money. He left because they were traitors against the game.

And Penrith can hardly talk considering the number of players they've snagged from rival clubs - Sattler, Girdler, Priddis, Ross, Galuavao, Whatuira, Campbell , Lang.

Latest posts