What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all cheer the Tigers home against Titans

Brutus

Referee
Titans are already in the four and if the Tigers happen to win then expect a mouth-watering sell-out rnd 26 clash between the Tigers and Doggies at the SFS.

C'mon Titans, turn it up!!

I think I speak for all Manly, Brisbane, Newcastle, Parramatta, Penrith and North Queensland fans when I say 'nah, let's not'.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nothing against the Tigers, but I grew up on the Tweed, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the Tits. I'd kill to see a Dragons vs Tits GF (Dragons winning, of course). Nothing against the Tiggers, but honestly they have run their race.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Tigers at full strength would have a chance, cant see this team doing it tbh

The only chance we have is if the Tits don't bring their A or B games. If they do, I can't see us beating them to be honest.

Plus, we've never won a game in round 25.

Brutus

Referee
Carn Tigers, win this and you'll have the SFS pumping the following Friday night.

The Tigers beat the Tits in Rnd 26 last year with nothing to play for.

Carn Tiges..

Eels Dude

Coach
I think Andrew McAwesome summed it up pretty well.

You're not going to get much support in this thread from the fans of the other 6 clubs battling it out for top 8 spots. Nor Titans fans. Nor Storm fans probably. You're really aiming at the minority now. So EPIC FAIL.

Brutus

Referee
I think Andrew McAwesome summed it up pretty well.

You're not going to get much support in this thread from the fans of the other 6 clubs battling it out for top 8 spots. Nor Titans fans. Nor Storm fans probably. You're really aiming at the minority now. So EPIC FAIL.

Ahh who cares.

Wasn't meant to get a reaction, just informing everyone of the wonderful possibilities for the Moore Park area next Friday night.

Carn Tigers...

jimmee007

Juniors
if the tigers do win and they are expecting 30,000+ for the Hazem's Farewell. That could mean 30,000+ crowds in Sydney 3 weeks in a row. Outside of finals I dont think i have seen that before.

Latest posts