What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all laugh at Manly....

yeah it's been a while but how good was it to be involved in ending their year!!!

So join me and lets in celebrating a good laugh at our old friends Manly... I say :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And to Peter Peters you are the biggest loser!!

fanool

Juniors
I'll take a piece of that!...........................

BAhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
Sooks.

Don't get ahead of yourselves.

they could be laughing at us next week.

Don't be cocky, it achieves nothing apart from making you look like fools next week.

Suitman

Post Whore
Sooks.

Don't be cocky, it achieves nothing apart from making you look like fools next week.

Steady on.

Any Parra supporter knows that it's always good to get one up on Manly.
This year, we have one up on Manly.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sooks.

you know what mate? it wouldn't matter what hppens next week, we were 8th they were the defending premiers who have stole several of our juniors in the last year or 2...this is the greatest f**k you!!!! ever...and we should be entitled to enjoy it.

BJP76A

Juniors
Yeah Cao Manly.

Quite nice to see them silvertails gone !!

And who cares if we bow out next week or the week after, we still lasted one week longer than Manly so stiff !!

Glenn

First Grade
you know what mate? it wouldn't matter what hppens next week, we were 8th they were the defending premiers who have stole several of our juniors in the last year or 2...this is the greatest f**k you!!!! ever...and we should be entitled to enjoy it.

Amen Stagger, only words I have for Manly is
Na na na na na ,na na na, Good bye :nwave:

strider

Post Whore
lock up your 17 yr old daughters on the northern beaches .... mad monday ... :sarcasm: