What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets clear Gallen & get Tupou. Now!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I reckon he is the man. Stick loves him too.
les hope the clubs come to an agrreement for this year & not make us all wait for another year for it to happen.

D

Deleted member 10972

F OFF! Let us have Tupou FFS! And Sticky, stop going out in sour grapes & just get stuffed no strings attached. Don't try & ruin the club you left by doing a Bozo Fulton on us all. Tupou is the clubs future. Sharkies fans, Gallen is a quality player, not sure why you want him gone. We need Toops, he makes up our good bench for next year. You need Gallen, your backrow of Thompson/Bird/Gallen for a while won your team many games. Hands off the Toops!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Sticky isn't doing anything; Chris Anderson will have done enough when he has Kimmorley playing halfback and Jarrad Anderson in the centres :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Gallen is starting to piss me off a bit. I'd swap him for Tupou.

Backrow of Tupou, Thommo and Bird. Wierdo and Cam on Bench. Not losing much to be honest.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
I reckon he is the man. Stick loves him too.
les hope the clubs come to an agrreement for this year & not make us all wait for another year for it to happen.

I agree.

Get it done.

Inferno

Coach
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Hopefully he gets released! :D!!!

I'd kill for Gallen at Manly!

Since Origin, he has been overated mate. He hasn't really improved much over the past 2 years. That said if he does stay it will be interesting to see what Sticky does with him.

sharkadelic

Juniors
What Impact did Raper's relationship with Gallen have on his playing? You dont just go from being the hardest worker on the paddock for 2 years to a joke in a few games. Some of you people seem pretty quick to turn on a bloke.

Lets just see how he goes under Sticks for a year.

sharkadelic said:
What Impact did Raper's relationship with Gallen have on his playing? You dont just go from being the hardest worker on the paddock for 2 years to a joke in a few games. Some of you people seem pretty quick to turn on a bloke.

Lets just see how he goes under Sticks for a year.

If he's still around ;-)

carinashark

First Grade
Gallen is more your Ricky Stuart player. Stuart is the only reason Gallen is staying at the Sharks .Most other teams would kill for the guy. Topou gives nothing over Gallen and is a lazy trainner . I really dont want any more Islander players at the Sharks, mid way through the season they go cat and stop tackling and running sideways. Cliff can prove me wrong anytime tho.

spider

Coach
I would be one who would not shed a tear on his departure - he sheds enough himself.

LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
F OFF! Let us have Tupou FFS! And Sticky, stop going out in sour grapes & just get stuffed no strings attached. Don't try & ruin the club you left by doing a Bozo Fulton on us all. Tupou is the clubs future. Sharkies fans, Gallen is a quality player, not sure why you want him gone. We need Toops, he makes up our good bench for next year. You need Gallen, your backrow of Thompson/Bird/Gallen for a while won your team many games. Hands off the Toops!

:lol: :lol: - bad night last night.

carinashark

First Grade
We are used to shedding tears here at the Sharks. 2006 record breaking Sharks 10 losses in a row.

Topuo is an impact player, who occassionally throws flashy offloads.

Personally I'd prefer to keep Gallen, more of an all round game.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gallen is gone in 07. No money & no coach will keep him at the sharks.
Release him now , free up cap & get a better player.
An international who can play prop or 2nd row & has good hands.
I like gallen, but hes not a scratch on Tupou.

Latest posts