What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get on with it

Mickyd39

Juniors
I must say i was not happy with what has been happening at our club in the last 48 hours.

What has happened in the last 48 hours goes with being a Parra supporter. There have been rocky times before this and i'm sure there will be more rocky times in the future when i don't agree with what the board has done or are doing.

Whats done is done. Lets gon on with it.

After cooling off and thinking about what has happened, i still love this club and i'm excited about next year, whatever happens.

I thought about not renewing my membership but i could just not bring myself to stop supporting the team i have followed for over 30 years.

Lets get behind Kearney, make him feel welcome and hopefully he can turn around our team's form.

I would like to apologise to anyone if i offended them with my rants last night in certain threads. I was just p*ssed off.

Thats is my little rant. Hopefully i didn't bore you.

PARRA FOR LIFE.

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
Good to see you've settled down and well said Micky.

Thing is the coaches, management, board and players will always be turning over, here today gone tomorrow, the only constant is the Parramatta Eels identity itself.

Just because you don't like something that's been done is no reason to desert your club. I've been thrown out of AGM's for ranting like a lunatic back in the 80's (just quitely that's where my name comes from lol) and have endured the wilderness years under Fitzy but I have never for one second even contemplated dropping my support for my beloved Eels.

Hang in there Micky, this will pass like all the other crisis we've had for the last 50 years. It drives you crazy but I was born an Eel and I will die an Eel.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I must say i was not happy with what has been happening at our club in the last 48 hours.

What has happened in the last 48 hours goes with being a Parra supporter. There have been rocky times before this and i'm sure there will be more rocky times in the future when i don't agree with what the board has done or are doing.

After cooling off and thinking about what has happened, i still love this club and i'm excited about next year, whatever happens.

I thought about not renewing my membership but i could just not bring myself to stop supporting the team i have followed for over 30 years.

Lets get behind Kearney, make him feel welcome and hopefully he can turn around our team's form.

I would like to apologise to anyone if i offended them with my rants last night in certain threads. I was just p*ssed off.

PARRA FOR LIFE.

well said and it's no surprise that this thread has been ignored, it's way to positive for this joint.

Parra for life!!!

Great thread, Can't believe people would ever consider not supporting their club.

We need positive news.

Looking forward to Kearney signing and seeing what his plans are.

eels81236

Bench
When it's all said and done the joint has been thru worse than this. I'm not saying things are OK and current happenings are acceptable. But things have been worse, at times.

I cant wait to be discussing more pertinant footy issues like the quality of pies at the stadium and whether our lanyard comes with a plastic sleeve.

A dramatic place is Parra Leagues. :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
When it's all said and done the joint has been thru worse than this. I'm not saying things are OK and current happenings are acceptable. But things have been worse, at times.

I cant wait to be discussing more pertinant footy issues like the quality of pies at the stadium and whether our lanyard comes with a plastic sleeve.

A dramatic place is Parra Leagues. :roll:

mind you, there is a club out there who's fans are talking about one of it's own, allegedly assulting his pregnant girlfriend, there's another club who's star player is in court on assult charge and there are a couple of clubs who are under a microscope due to a supposed betting scandal...

we're doing alright just quietly..;-)

TheRam

Coach
Good on ya mate. And just quietly.

I FOR ONE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEW COACH.

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm feeling pretty down about it at the moment. But soon the membership stuff will be out and I'll feel better :lol:

eel01s

Bench
Great post Micky!

Let's hope that once the footy starts next season, all this crap is well and truly behind us and the Eels are going well!

ROGUE

Juniors

PARRA FOR LIFE.

Good on ya mick

Delboy

First Grade
Spot on, too many posters being negative about everything, time to look forward to 2011 and a reinvigorated approach.

Fee

Juniors
I am over the doom and gloom and looking forward to seeing what the new coach has in store for us . Go the mighty Parramatta Eels!!!!:D

Gordy

Juniors

PARRA FOR LIFE.

THIS x 1000 :clap: :cool:

No more - :BDH: ](*,)