What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liam Fultons try vs. Brett Mullins

How do you rate Liam Fultons try vs. Brett Mullins

• Not even in the same league (Raiders fans option)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Shut the gate - Best try ever (Tigers fans option)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Both good but cant compare (the I dont care option)

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Nothing alike - are you on drugs? (the tigers haters option)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Covell does better in his sleep (the CWO option)

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

b&wdynamite

Juniors
Just saw the bigpond highlights package of the Tigers game and the final try from Liam Fulton. Although it wasnt an individual effort with Farah as the kicker, it reminded me of the great Brett Mullins 2 kick try vs. Brisbane in the mid 90's (1995??). Because I am yet to see the game for the conditions, I am wondering what people think of the try compared to Mullins?

Also, as I have seen zero footy this year from living in Montreal, what would be the try of the year so far?

Cheers guys.

Robbie Farah did all the work, all Fulton did was pick it up and score, dead-set if Farah isnt chosen at least as 18th Man for NSW Origin Something is Terribly Wrong.

jc155776

Coach
Greg Inglis try last week was amazing.

Ben Pomeroy against the knights from two kicks was a great team try too.

Bench
jc155776 said:
Greg Inglis try last week was amazing.

Ben Pomeroy against the knights from two kicks was a great team try too.
Throw in Merritts verses Parra and there have been some beauties this year.
But yeh,that try by boz was pretty good.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Both great tries but Mullins did it all himself.

"kick and chase by Mullins...........kick and chase by Mullins......this will be a miracle......oh it is a miralce! Mullins!"

One of Rabbit's best

Mal Meninga

Bench
It was a great try. Mullins try was individual while Fulton's try was a team effort, they went up the field pretty quickly during that set before Farrah's magic. I appreciate individual efforts more though... Mullins, Slater, Tai Williams length of the field.... Each to their own.