What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liam Scolari

ATOWN2

Juniors
Im quiet sure he ruptured his ACL either early in season or just prior to comp starting.
That sucks! Hopefully he bounces back and doesn't lose any of his speed.

11.32 100m and 22.50 200m while in high school, which is very quick for a league player.

1661943513034.png
1661943600416.png

Attachments

• 1661943568137.png
    1661943568137.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 0

Wizardman

First Grade
A fast winger and West Tigers just don't go together.

Hopefully he does recover and gets another chance though.
Amazing isn't it. This club has NEVER had a good express pace long term winger holding a spot. I don't count JAC has he didn't have a long term spot :(

Perth Tiger

Bench
Logan Dillion was another one that seemed to have big wraps, I think he played a couple of trails then I haven't heard anything about him since. Anyone know what happened to him?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Logan Dillion was another one that seemed to have big wraps, I think he played a couple of trails then I haven't heard anything about him since. Anyone know what happened to him?

Warren didn’t rate him, got rid of him from the dogs when he was there. Hasn’t popped up anywhere else so clearly has a few issues.

Scolari would have played first grade this year, such a shame about his ACL, hope the club keeps him.

Latest posts