What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

like sand through the hour glass these are the threads of our reefy

should Todd be sacked?

• Yes. bubbling is an outrage

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • No >drinking other peoples Pizz has been part of League since Chook Raper

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Im undecided.

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think this after Manly
1404006645853.jpg-620x349.jpg

This is after Brisbane
411798-6aa74bdc-fecd-11e3-9c30-461308da4efd.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Its hard to tell in the urinal pic but it appears tatt only comes down to wrist not on hand

Jaegerex

Juniors
First pic would be 2012.

Its hard to tell in the urinal pic but it appears tatt only comes down to wrist not on hand

Just double checked, there is some ink on the back of the left hand.

Last edited:

Vin Fizz

Bench
Me too.If it's old, he's had the chance to have it deleted from whoever had it.I reckon it would've been 1 of his dickhead mates that took the photo.
That's assuming he knew who took it Cardy. Why would one of your mates do that to you? I got a few questions as to why it was realised now if it is old and by whom for what purpose?

Card Shark

Immortal
That's assuming he knew who took it Cardy. Why would one of your mates do that to you? I got a few questions as to why it was realised now if it is old and by whom for what purpose?

I reckon he did it in front of his "mate" as they thought it was funny at the time.

Like Monaghan, Hurrell before him, photos taken by mates tend to find their way into the public arena.

To be quite honest, I don't care who took the photo, what freak would try & drink ya own piss, no matter how drunk you were.

Surely the next photo would've been of him vomiting !

Marchad

Juniors
He is not even drinking is urine the stream of pee is going underneath his tounge and hitting the back corner of the urinal.

Quigs

Immortal
I've seen fillums from Germany of people urinating on one another. Luckily for them they had all taken off their clothes before participating in the act.

Strange people, those Germans.

Latest posts