What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Likiliki or Bristow

DragonKiwi777

Juniors
Hey.

I know you guys have two very talented centres in these guys. My question is, if you could only keep one, who would you choose.

I know Likiliki just made his debut, but I'm looking for opinions.

Thanks

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Bristow, I think, is the more talented of the two. However, he's short and stocky and whilst he is damaging at 20s level, I don't know how he'd go in the NRL.

He's also apparently got training and work ethic issues and from the games I've seen, I think Likiliki has him in layers for consistency. Bristow has absolute booming games but can go the other way.

So to answer your question, I think Likiliki. I didn't see the Eels game (thank god) so I don't know how he went there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bristow, I think, is the more talented of the two. However, he's short and stocky and whilst he is damaging at 20s level, I don't know how he'd go in the NRL.

He's also apparently got training and work ethic issues and from the games I've seen, I think Likiliki has him in layers for consistency. Bristow has absolute booming games but can go the other way.

So to answer your question, I think Likiliki. I didn't see the Eels game (thank god) so I don't know how he went there.

He caught a cold like most Warriors attackers on the right hand side.

I'd take Likiliki in a second over Bristow. The try he set up for Tupou against the Dragons U20's a couple of weeks ago was enough evidence for me and I was already sold on him. Got the ball with a bit of space, palmed off one, threw a dummy, accelerated through the gap, drew the cover and passed perfectly for Tupou. Classic centres try. Likiliki all the way.

I like Bristow, but he doesn't have the same speed, ball skills, and is destined to end up in the second row.

ozbash

Referee
rusty is good, lacks dicipline.

likiliki is better,he is a star waiting to emerge. he has it all..