What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Linda Anderson.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Linda was a staunch Parramatta fan who supported the club since it's inception in 1947, she would attend many home and away games for many many years, she was a season ticket holder for over 20 years and take her grand children to many games and in recent times would be cheering the team from the front of front of her TV.

she was the original breed of the Blue and Gold Army member.

Linda passed away this morning aged 89.

our thoughts and prayers go the extended family and friends of Linda.

may she rest in peace.

parra pete

Referee
linda was a staunch parramatta fan who supported the club since it's inception in 1947, she would attend many home and away games for many many years, she was a season ticket holder for over 20 years and take her grand children to many games and in recent times would be cheering the team from the front of front of her tv.

She was the original breed of the blue and gold army member.

Our thoughts and prayers go the extended family and friends of linda.

May she rest in peace.

amen...

Gordy

Juniors
R.I.P Linda.
Very sad indeed, my condolences to Linda's family and friends.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Linda was a staunch Parramatta fan who supported the club since it's inception in 1947, she would attend many home and away games for many many years, she was a season ticket holder for over 20 years and take her grand children to many games and in recent times would be cheering the team from the front of front of her TV.

she was the original breed of the Blue and Gold Army member.

our thoughts and prayers go the extended family and friends of Linda.

may she rest in peace.

RIP LInda :(

muznik

Juniors
Vale Linda.

A club is only as good as it's supporters.
It sounds like we could do with more in the mould of Linda.

R.I.P