What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line Up Change

Tadpole

Juniors
Guys,
Have heard on very good authority that changers are going to be made to this weeks line-up.

Bailey to move to 2nd Row with Lomu going to the bench, Franze coming into the side in the centres and saleh being dropped. Unless of course they rush Matt Seers into the side

Hope this is the case, saleh is a waste on the bench...no need for it, start him or dont have him in the side

sounds smarter to me :D

Craigshark

First Grade
Hm, didnt Franze have a shocker in Premier League last week? You would hardly think that they would reward him with a spot in First Grade when he has an absoloute shocker in Premier League..
In my opinion though Franze should never have been in Premier League last week anyway... Hope the news it true and he has a blinder..

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You have to wonder about the motives of some of the Sharks forumer fans.
Saleh was error free last week.
He came second in the hitups.
He made crucial tackles on four occasions. One was centre field.
He caught every kick that came his way.
His positional play in defense was superb.

You have to ask the question, what is the real motive for so many wanting him axed before Mcgoldrick(most missed tackles), Reick(second most), Bird(next most) & Bailey( who really offered little, but no fault of his own)
BK & Peach excluded.

This week we have Tonga, Lolesi & williams shaping up to Reick, Mcgoldy & Merrit.
If there is a weakness in the squad, there it is.

BeenThere

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
You have to ask the question, what is the real motive for so many wanting him axed before Mcgoldrick(most missed tackles), Reick(second most), Bird(next most) & Bailey( who really offered little, but no fault of his own)
BK & Peach excluded.

This week we have Tonga, Lolesi & williams shaping up to Reick, Mcgoldy & Merrit.
If there is a weakness in the squad, there it is.

and your stats source is?

chili pepper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
me.
Been Where?

Done that.

I agree reefy it is a tough call on Saleh if true. He was the one player to impress me last week. I would have thought Bailey would be set to mark this Williams guy who is getting huge wraps - I haven't deen him yet.

I hope McGoldrick isn't opposite him.

cheese

Bench
Zeus only missed 3 out of 24 attempts. A sturdy enough defesive performance IMO

Peach missed 3 out of 11 attempts. Just as woeful as any of the above mentioned, but failed to get a mention

Bailey missed zero: reefaganda

Rieck missed 2 from 6: fairly inept, but offered plent in attack

Noddy: missed 4 from 10 attempts. A prestonesque performance. Threw himself at everything though

Hassan missed 1 from 3: gained good metres, but defensively, was just as poor as the others

P.S. Franze's got nuthin' .....watch the tapes from last year after his rookie hype had settled. He offered f**k all in attack and is annoyingly slow. He doesnt stride out when he runs, which indicates poor flexibilty. If he's the messiah, we're in the shite. IMO he suffered birditis, all hype, little substance. The only difference is, he got injured before his hype settled, wheras bird was found out mid-season.

pps ...i'd love him to prove me wrong