What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live coverage Parra v Sharks on the net!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Well mate I have been waiting for somebody, anybody, to respond to your post. I can't wait any longer and thought you deserved a response.

I hope the call went well mate.

I take it you're not in the Dudley Dolittle and his faiders fan club then? :lol:

If they didn't stalk the Parra game threads highlighting every time Hayne took a step wrong then it'd be easier to like them/him. Skeepe, raiders_premiers and that bileduct gimp are reasons enough not to like the Raiders and that crybaby Dugan.

CrazyEel

Bench
If they didn't stalk the Parra game threads highlighting every time Hayne took a step wrong then it'd be easier to like them/him. Skeepe, raiders_premiers and that bileduct gimp are reasons enough not to like the Raiders and that crybaby Dugan.
LOL I agree mate, also saw you got under their skins in the game day thread, well done. :D

Parra Pride

Coach
The day when Dugan leaves (and we all know it will happen) will be a hilarious day in terms of posts from Raiders fans.