What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local RL Comp + Team you Follow

st3dm4n

Juniors
Hey all,

Just wanted to know if any of you guys out there follow your local Rugby League competition. If so, what team do you follow?

I'll get the ball rolling.

I watch the Illawarra Coal League + I go for Thirroul Butchers.

Hoping to see some responses.

Cheers...

Card Shark

Immortal
Mate loves his Kurri Bulldogs in Newcastle Rugby League.

I go along to cheer them on & laugh at him a few times a year.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Central Coast comp. No particular club as I am a blow in but get out to a variety of grounds.

Also look out for the Newcastle comp

kiwipete

Juniors
Kurri Kurri Bulldogs in the Real NRL [Newcastle Rugby League] are my team in local league. Nothing better than a day in the old boys shed watching the boys.

Dakink

Bench
Ballina Seagulls in the NRRRL. Back to back premiers, lost a few players this year so looking like a tough ask for a three peat. Great little ground to watch footy at, and a 30 sec walk home after a few coldies in the club after the game :)

Weiry

Juniors
my local comp is the NRRRL but I don't take much notice of it if I did I would go for the Marist Brothers, I support Maitland in the Real NRL when I go down there a few times