What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock ins for 2021

Yosh

Coach
Who we got?

1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Tuala
4. Best
5. Hunt

7. Pearce

8. Klemmer
9. Brailey
10. Dan Saifiti
11. Frizell
13. Barnett

14. Mann
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Saulo
17. Jones

18. Crossland
19. Toa

Is that it?

Johns Magic

Referee
I don’t think Saulo or Jones are lock ins to make the bench if that’s what you’re saying. But they will be wider squad at least.

Did I read someone say Toohey reckons we will hit the market for a middle forward now that Glasby has retired? Wonder if they are talking fringe quality or genuine NRL benchie.

slotmachine

First Grade
Glasby on 500k so money to spend. I don't think they will be in a rush though, see who becomes available after the season is done.

mozza91

Coach
We’d of never had to rebuild in the first place if we just gave Tariq Sims 3 more years and a massive upgrade.

Lee, Jones and Saulo not lock ins yet. Edrick has been fine but we need someone more athletic and damaging with ball in hand than he is if we're fair dinkum imo.

ryana87

Juniors
1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Tuala
4. Best
5. Hunt

6. Hoy
7. Pearce

8. Klemmer
9. Brailey
10. Dan Saifiti
11. Frizell
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

14. Watson
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Sione
17. Saulo/King

18. Crossland
19. Toa

ryana87

Juniors
I thought Toohey's news this week has them really working on Hoy to get him ready to be our 5/8th

Yosh

Coach
Reckon we might look something like this next year?

1. Ponga
2. Hunt
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Toa

6. Jake Clifford
7. Pearce

8. Klemmer
9. Brailey
10. Dan
11. Frizzell
12. Fritzgibbon
13. Barnett

14. Mann
15. Jacob
16. Ofahengaue/Vaughan
17. Mata'utia

Looks pretty good. Would want another strike weapon edge backrower but apart from that looks solid. Will have the likes of Watson, Crossland, King, Saulo, Hoy, Lino, Shibasaki, Lee, Dom Young.

Probably missed a couple but we looks short in the forwards.

ryana87

Juniors
Reckon we might look something like this next year?

1. Ponga
2. Hunt
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Toa

6. Jake Clifford
7. Pearce

8. Klemmer
9. Brailey
10. Dan
11. Frizzell
12. Fritzgibbon
13. Barnett

14. Mann
15. Jacob
16. Ofahengaue/Vaughan
17. Mata'utia

Looks pretty good. Would want another strike weapon edge backrower but apart from that looks solid. Will have the likes of Watson, Crossland, King, Saulo, Hoy, Lino, Shibasaki, Lee, Dom Young.

Probably missed a couple but we looks short in the forwards.

Needs more Edrick Lee.... I think Toa is the unlucky one to miss out

Yosh

Coach
So next season it looks like:

1. Ponga
6. Clifford
7. Pearce
9. Brailey
14. Watson

If we can keep those 5 players fit for the majority of the season, I say we finish top 5.

Knight76

Juniors
So next season it looks like:

1. Ponga
6. Clifford
7. Pearce
9. Brailey
14. Watson

If we can keep those 5 players fit for the majority of the season, I say we finish top 5.

Clifford not released for the 2021 season as yet.

ryana87

Juniors
No worth a new thread. But apparently we are playing Bulldogs round 1 2021....will be good

We should be favourites, so it will be good to see if they have gotten over their attitude this year of thinking they can just rock up and win

Latest posts