What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock Manly in for the spoon

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
There's plenty of mud to throw around at that club it seems.....

And it's all sourced from Brookvale hurhurhurhur

Reactions: gUt

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Making Trent stay and letting Taupau go would fit into the clubs recent strategies

t-ba

Post Whore
Really vindictive. If Trent stays on his pretty much f**ked in terms of what limited coaching future he had. The mob in charge is more than happy to burn the joint down to prove a point and they'll do it here.

They're forcing Trent to quit without compensation or, alternatively destroy his remaining prospects.

Of course, it's another little gift to the fans.

Le sigh.

thorson1987

Coach
Really vindictive. If Trent stays on his pretty much f**ked in terms of what limited coaching future he had. The mob in charge is more than happy to burn the joint down to prove a point and they'll do it here.

They're forcing Trent to quit without compensation or, alternatively destroy his remaining prospects.

Of course, it's another little gift to the fans.

Le sigh.

Why should they compensate him though?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he hand in his resignation?

So if he wants to continue to get paid he will need to do his job as required, otherwise he gets nothing.

Zerô

Juniors
If I was Barrett I would rob a Macca's in the hope of getting 12 months.

Better yet, he should look into what kind of sentence you get for arson....

Fire

First Grade
Barrett won't be coaching Manly in 2019 lol.

Each party will have their lawyers unf**k this mess over the next few months so all involved can go on their separate ways.

t-ba

Post Whore
Why should they compensate him though?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he hand in his resignation?

So if he wants to continue to get paid he will need to do his job as required, otherwise he gets nothing.

Trent deserves nothing. He has been measured up and founs wanting.

But from a club harmony perspective this is fatal.

ReddFelon

Juniors
I really wish that Qatar Airlines guy who supported slave labour had bought the club from the Penn's.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
People are overlooking that Lewis brown has also been let go. In summary = wooden spoon