What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer

salivor

First Grade
Well he hasn't been named in the 18 man squad. I think he'd be better resting up for one more week, no offence to the Tigers but the Warriors at Ericsson is a bigger challenge.

BJ

Juniors
salivor said:
Well he hasn't been named in the 18 man squad. I think he'd be better resting up for one more week, no offence to the Tigers but the Warriors at Ericsson is a bigger challenge.

and that is exactly why he was aiming to come back for the tigers game.. thinking it would be an "easy" game to come back to..
he rated himself 50/50 has had a run on the injury... buti s yet to do any contact work nd said he will prolly elave that till friday which is when he will make his decision about whether or not he'll play..

Mighty Tiger

Bench
salivor said:

You don't have to be named in the 18 man squad to play on the day :roll:

Also he might be better off coming back against the warriors however the Broncos really need to win this game otherwise a top 4 spot looks gone and no home semi final match for them :D