What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge to the roosters for a packet of chips

MugaB

Coach
Would be the ultimate karma if he lost a grand final then got bashed the morning after.
More like he loses the GF, gets lip from politis, so lodge bashes him.... now thats karma...
So when's Haas joining him?

dogslife

Coach
Scum team signs scum player. Seems like a good fit.
like-a-glove-ace-ventura.gif

MKCS

Juniors
Solid enough prop which the Roosters desperately need especially with Taukeaiho leaving and JWH coming towards the end of his career.

Hoping for a busy recruitment period by the Roosters this year.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Hasn't lived up to his potential. Easily baited. Anger management issues on and off field. Roosters are desperate though.

snickers007

Juniors
So considering they're still required to pay him until Oct 31, that gives him a valuation of $300k for full season.

Wasn't he rumoured to be on $750k for the Warriors? Why are the Roosters able to sign him for so little?

Valheru

Coach
So considering they're still required to pay him until Oct 31, that gives him a valuation of $300k for full season.

Wasn't he rumoured to be on $750k for the Warriors? Why are the Roosters able to sign him for so little?

Warriors are rumoured to have paid out $700k for his contract.... which had 18 months remaining.

So that's approx $155 for every 4 months.

I am less than thrilled with the signing which hasn't been confirmed by the club as yet but lol @ anyone whinging about the cost.

NRL valued the remainder of his contract at around 20k per game for about 5/6 games? I’d say he’s in reach of most clubs.

snickers007

Juniors
Warriors are rumoured to have paid out $700k for his contract.... which had 18 months remaining.

So that's approx $155 for every 4 months.

I am less than thrilled with the signing which hasn't been confirmed by the club as yet but lol @ anyone whinging about the cost.

Fair enough, I'd forgotten about the golden handshake.
Objection withdrawn.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
It's quite funny, all those fans who had a dig at Brisbane for signing him initially.. he's now on the merry go round, going from club to club who are need of a prop due to injuries or whatever

Latest posts