What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge to the roosters for a packet of chips

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
From scumbag that nobody wants to bonified journeyman. God damn a couple of years may as well be a century in Rugby League.

MugaB

Coach
So considering they're still required to pay him until Oct 31, that gives him a valuation of $300k for full season.

Wasn't he rumoured to be on $750k for the Warriors? Why are the Roosters able to sign him for so little?
Hahahahaha.... so so so naive, if i have to explain it, I'll once again get another ban

siv

First Grade
Warriors are rumoured to have paid out $700k for his contract.... which had 18 months remaining.
This should mean he cannot play for a rival club until this period ends - simple

Its up the NRL to enfice this

Otherwise you set a bad precident

JamesRustle

First Grade
Is he still paying off the settlement to the US family, or was that some horseshit conjured up by the broncos to bring him back to the nrl?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
This should mean he cannot play for a rival club until this period ends - simple

Its up the NRL to enfice this

Otherwise you set a bad precident
It seems sus at first glance, but its no different than Cotric playing for Canberra and getting half his salary from the Dogs this year. Precedent doesn't really matter as I don't think there's gonna be a raft of clubs releasing players and paying out there whole contracts the way the warriors have with lodge.

beave

Coach
I love how he just hops around from one scrub little non-top 8 club to another.

Scrub little clubs gonna scrub little club.......

Danish

Referee
Does anyone here genuinely believe we are underpaying him at $100k.

personally I think we are getting ripped off.

also, I can’t believe people are comparing this to the TPJ signing with a straight face. What lunatic actually thinks we are getting anywhere near the GF this year? We’ll struggle to make the 8

MugaB

Coach
Does anyone here genuinely believe we are underpaying him at $100k.

personally I think we are getting ripped off.

also, I can’t believe people are comparing this to the TPJ signing with a straight face. What lunatic actually thinks we are getting anywhere near the GF this year? We’ll struggle to make the 8
Struggle, i dare say you've already missed it, there's a huge bottle neck around the 8th position, too many mediocre clubs can go on a run, cocks and rabbits are heading south

Perth Red

Post Whore
broncos paid warriors to take him, warriors paying roosters to take him, quite a pattern emerging for this bloke lol.

Latest posts