What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol Hellmuth

cleary89

Coach
Just watched phil have a massive blow up. his 3rd 2nd for this years wsop. 50k players championship, had 16m to rasts 2,9m and lost. lol@phil

He's good tele is Phil, Poker would be much poorer without him. Most of the time he says what he's thinking in relation to his opponent, I love it.

A couple of years ago when some numpty donked him after calling a raise with Q/9 he just said what most people were thinking....

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
He did a live net commentary when Joe Hachem won the main event. Much better than TV - this was 15 hours of live commentary from an expert who was sitting meters away from the table.

It was excellent stuff. Phil even forgot to turn of the mike when he went for lunch.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
He did a live net commentary when Joe Hachem won the main event. Much better than TV - this was 15 hours of live commentary from an expert who was sitting meters away from the table.

It was excellent stuff. Phil even forgot to turn of the mike when he went for lunch.
Who was doing the commentary next to Phil? :lol:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
He could play. Just don't go near his books.

He had a series of co-commentators. I think it kicked off with Negraneau
Hellmuth is effective at extracting money off donks and back in the day when no one knew how to play Hold Em he was a very strong tournament player.

Nowadays Hellmuth would get raped so hard at 5/10 online it's embarrassing.

Negraneau is another player who struggles against strong players but is very effective against donks.

And they are both massive douchebags.

I liked Negraneau until he berated someone for eating a sanger with bacon on it because he's a vegan. He said something like "You know that comes from a Pig, right?"

I'd have waved it under his f**king nose and reminded him that he's a poker player, not the world's answer to animal rights.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The great man wins his 12th bracelet to extend his record. First time he's ever done it in a non HE event (Razz).

Legend of the game.

And within minutes of that the other great Phil, Phil Ivey came 2nd in a different event after having a big lead entering heads up.

Having the biggest names like them do well is huge for the WSOP and Poker in general.