What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

adamkungl

Immortal
I'll start with this dribble...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-most-hatefuelled-clashes-20110305-1biw1.html

Chapter One - Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Friday, March 11, 7.30pm, Sydney Football Stadium
What a way to start the season. This is the longest-running stink in rugby league, more than 100 years in the making. The foundation teams have hated each other since day dot but it wasn't until Russell Crowe released his infamous Book of Feuds that the true level of hatred was revealed. The leather-bound tome claims ''the Roosters lost their soul'' and chronicles the bitter history - including countless poaching raids - between the fierce rivals: "They simply don't have the tradition, the stories or the romance that is South Sydney,'' the book states. Author Mark Courtney said: ''There are teams we hate and there are teams we don't like very much - the Roosters fall into the first category,'' author Mark Courtney said. The perfect motivational tool for every Rabbitoh before the clash.

:lol: the book of fueds... a monument to souffs

adamkungl

Immortal
We've lost our soul apparently. At least we didn't sell it to a kiwi movie star...

Next up, Rusty himself with "It's not that I don't like the Roosters, but chequebook rugby league isn't my style"

Big Sam

First Grade
We've lost our soul apparently. At least we didn't sell it to a kiwi movie star...

No just to a used car salesman.

In fact what is the point of this thread? Of course the Book of Fueds is going to be biased and skewed to a Souths perspective. It was comissioned by the club and written by a passionate supporter of the club.

The real question to be asked is why hasn't a passionate Roosters supporter written a Book of Feuds from the Roosters point of view. Oh that's right, because they don't exist. Roosters fan = ultimate fairweather fan.

Monk

Referee
our Book <3

1b.jpg

I wonder how much metho rabbs had to sniff to get all creative and come up with that zinger

lol @ the sig, not confident for round 1 I see.

adamkungl

Immortal
In fact what is the point of this thread?

To put sh*t on souffs, obviously.

Of course the Book of Fueds is going to be biased and skewed to a Souths perspective. It was comissioned by the club and written by a passionate supporter of the club.

The real question to be asked is why hasn't a passionate Roosters supporter written a Book of Feuds from the Roosters point of view. Oh that's right, because they don't exist. Roosters fan = ultimate fairweather fan.

Because Roosters fans don't need to deflect away from the last 20 years of abject failure by bitching about superior clubs.

A picture of Nugget Myles bending over on the cover

:lol: march 19

Book marked for when we beat your arses down on Friday night.

Should, by some massive fluke the Roosters win however, I will conveniently forget this thread exists.

adamkungl

Immortal
I didn't waste my time watching it, but I have a question about the video.

Was Inglis 20kg lighter, or 30kg lighter than he is now?

Latest posts