What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

Galeforce

Bench
youre core is crap , always has been.
as for you Muzby , you goose , look into mirror , you write about yourself . giving it back will bore me after a little while and i will not bother with you losers and focus on my team , free of you jerks , who do not have real passion to survive some hard times for long. Can see you jerks changing teams real soon , you do not have the passion for your team . Which is why most of you live to put Souths down.You cannot stand the real passion of Souths supporters.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol there's a difference between being passionate and being delusional. 50uff$ fans have always been more the latter.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
foods.jpg

Monk

Referee
We finish ahead of you souths nubs 95% of the time, but we aren't delusional like you souffs fans, at least we play our grand final in October rather then in a pre season game. I actually feel sorry for you, having sky high expectations EVERY year and never making the finals.. Must be rough.