What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Teletrash

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Confidential, the lowest part of a low publication.

If I were a player I'd snub them on general principle. Considering that Sonny has a bad history with them I thought he was rather polite.

SGID

First Grade
SBW should be spoken to both by his club and NRL for not promoting the game on its night of nights.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
SGID said:
SBW should be spoken to both by his club and NRL for not promoting the game on its night of nights.

Its usually that trash paper that brings our game down by putting everytime a player takes a piss in it...

I don't blame sonny at all

Misty Bee

First Grade
LOL - the media has been really nice to SBW this year as well. That's the most crap journalism I have seen since a female reporter broke down and cried because Big Willie made squeaking noises in a hotel lobby.

lockyno1

Post Whore
SGID said:

SBW has the right to refuse questions, ESPECIALLY when he was going to front the judiciary the following night!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Azkatro said:
SBW should get 10 weeks for bringing the game into disrepute.
Exactly. He's a professional football player, he should make himself approachable no matter where he is. LOL @ Telecrap

Misty Bee

First Grade
Azkatro said:
SBW should get 10 weeks for bringing the game into disrepute.

And how much should Anasta get for his comments on the referee in comparison?

get over yourself. With how the media have treated him this year, what do you expect? The same journo had a go at Jarryd Hayne for only giving his partner 4 hours notice. How ugly is she that she'd need 4 hours to tart up for a free feed? All that knob was interested in is who had a girl with them, and who didn't.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Misty Bee said:

get over yourself. With how the media have treated him this year, what do you expect? The same journo had a go at Jarryd Hayne for only giving his partner 4 hours notice. How ugly is she that she'd need 4 hours to tart up for a free feed? All that knob was interested in is who had a girl with them, and who didn't.

Anasta was right though the ref was "off his head"

Azkatro

First Grade
Misty Bee said:

Anasta should get knighted for being possibly the first player in history to laugh in a referee's face twice in one game and not getting any fine or suspension as a result. Genius.

voltron

Juniors
Azkatro said:
Anasta should get knighted for being possibly the first player in history to laugh in a referee's face twice in one game and not getting any fine or suspension as a result. Genius.

hahahaha
although i am suprised he didnt at least fined for it

but i guess thats the NRL's way of apologising for the bad calls
penalty and 10min bin (instead of send off)
then another penalty and 10min bin (with no binning of other player)

c_eagle

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
LOL - the media has been really nice to SBW this year as well. That's the most crap journalism I have seen since a female reporter broke down and cried because Big Willie made squeaking noises in a hotel lobby.
Elaborate

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Willie Mason/Michelle Keighran incident...? Have you been living under a rock?

SGID

First Grade
Misty Bee said:

Wasnt that at the airport ?

Latest posts