What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was going to recommend Camden markets but I thought it had been gutted by fire recently?
I was there last October and it was very much open.

Now that you mentioned it, I do recall someone saying something about a fire the year before. But it all looked OK to me.

According to https://www.camdenmarket.com/journal/open-as-usual the most recent fire was in July 2017 and the majority of the markets reopened soon after.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 11 July), the vast majority of shops and stalls will reopen, and we urge visitors to support the Market’s many small business by planning visits as they usually would.

FTR, I'd go back there just for the haloumi chips. There's a little food stall there that has cracked the code on how to properly deep fry haloumi, the secret appears to be in the sauce.

Haffa

AirBnB is the way to go in London.

Anywhere SW is close to Central London by bus and tube.

Iafeta

Referee
Check out Hampton Court Palace. Can be done by train. One of the most interesting places I’ve ever seen. Truly incredible history.

Absolutely love London. Great town. The Tube is a great way to get around.