What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long term forumites?

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I have only been a member for only a short period, though have followed the site since 06 07, and was wondering why so many long term members rarely if ever come on this site anymore, I do know or suspect a few do not come on anymore due to too many newbies (possibly) and the negativity that is generated by a select few? can someone help me out, I just think its a real shame people have just faded away, thats all, and thanks.

MrT

Juniors
well just like the footy show at one stage, a lot of the comments aren't based on the game. Some use this site for their facebook

The Colonel

Immortal
Many of the long term forummers still visit but the apparent lack of knowledge, infighting and general bullshit doesn't make it the same fun place it used to be.....

Y2Eel

First Grade
I gave up the day Parra Pete defected to the raiders.. I am a sad sad panda...

mickdo

Coach
The off season has always seen a bit of a dip in forum patronage. Everyone gets out and enjoys the sun I suppose?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
WTF!!!!!!!Oh dear. I worry about you Gronk. Where would you even find a picture like this?
Actually please don't answer this.

Gronk

Staff member
It's a self portrait.

Nah this is me.
4331343523_c3d9711250.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
You only need to look at people's join dates. I've been posting on here since 2003 when I was still a teenager... As it seems most who've commented in this thread seem to have a similar join date as well. The forum may not even existed prior to that. Before I joined this site I used the rleague forums as a lot of other members did, but that got shut down so everyone came here instead.

Latest posts