What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long-time fan, first time threader

Bryon

Juniors
Hey everyone
Ive been a Raiders fan all my life and just found out about this site

I've reading some of your posts about Tongue and Mogg
I am a fan of Mogg (aka Hogg) but his hogging is a good thing

However I'm quite disturbed about your sentiments of Tongue
No offence but he's not a first grade player, and never will be. He's too small but thats not his fault, its just he should be playing bush league somewhere near Wagga Wagga

ps: I thought I'd be controversial for my first post

skeepe

Immortal
Welcome Bryon, just steer clear of paulquinn if you're gonna bag Tongue, he won't be a happy chappy :D

Always great to have another Raiders fan.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Welcome byron
Tongue is cool, so lay off! :evil: :p :lol:
PS. Any bagging of Ben Cross will result in me hunting you down and murdering you in the most horrible fashion :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
yea welcome Bryon ...

Just completing your dossier ... need to fill in the bit regarding your opinion of our current coach ... please advise so that I can place your file in the cabinet :)

SOULS 04

Juniors
i'd love to see my dossier...

im a mid range poster and wonder if there's anything in there of any significance

jed

First Grade
I think we should all file Freedom Of Information requests to see what's in our dossiers.

Kris_man

Bench
another one for the anti-Tongue campaign 8). but i don't get it Bryon, are you with me or against me regarding Moggy?

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
I think we should all file Freedom Of Information requests to see what's in our dossiers.

I will envoke the Secrecy and Securties Act 1908 (National Security Amendment 2004) :lol: :lol:

Bryon

Juniors
Sorry Kris_Man
I'm affraid I'm a Mogg fan
I've heard the things you say about him, and I think you r being too harsh

But I am certainly an Anti-Tongue man!

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
Can't say im the biggest Tongue fan, I always found he gave away a few to many penalties, plus he's neither a forward or a back like whats been said above but here is a lot to like about his game its just a shame he hasn't got what seperates the good from the alright.

Latest posts