What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look out - I'm a leper!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Got myself sent to Coventry today. Swabbed, interrogated and told to fekk off home till we get these results.

Symptoms. 1 cough and 1 sniff in front of the screener

Thats it. Thats the level of overkill, caution, panic, responsibility, madness......whatever you want to call it that is happening in our hospitals.

Oh well, I'll have a sleep in tomorrow

Got myself sent to Coventry today. Swabbed, interrogated and told to fekk off home till we get these results.

Symptoms. 1 cough and 1 sniff in front of the screener

Thats it. Thats the level of overkill, caution, panic, responsibility, madness......whatever you want to call it that is happening in our hospitals.

Oh well, I'll have a sleep in tomorrow

Trying to stay 2 metres away .

Quigs

Immortal
YUH BIG ....

2fce89968475ecc9e64f38200172354f-800.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
My concern is how you know about the scab Quigs.

The client grapevine 2012. It is like the Internet. The interned talk and word spreads to other tribes of the interned eventually the word even crosses borders.

I have some friends who look after those incarcerated up this way.

The word is spread.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
The client grapevine 2012. It is like the Internet. The interned talk and word spreads to other tribes of the interned eventually the word even crosses borders.

I have some friends who look after those incarcerated up this way.

The word is spread.

So has the scab

carcharias

Immortal
SARS 2 CoV19 RNA - not detected

I’ve been paroled.

For the record, I only take advice on dick scabs from Uncle Sad.
You got lucky
A friend coughed at the airport
72 hours in isolation at Sutho hospital.
I’m shitting that if I get a cold ( non cvid19) I’ll have to report it anyway and they’ll stick me in there too.
More chance of getting sick in there I reckon.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You got lucky
A friend coughed at the airport
72 hours in isolation at Sutho hospital.
I’m shitting that if I get a cold ( non cvid19) I’ll have to report it anyway and they’ll stick me in there too.
More chance of getting sick in there I reckon.

When was this? I came back from Dubai 4 days ago. Strolled through the airport with nary a raised eyebrow at the hoi polloi waltzing through. There was some bored looking bloke in protective gear at a stall to the side of the corridor just navel-gazing and some chicks handing out pamphlets to sign. But that was it.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
When was this? I came back from Dubai 4 days ago. Strolled through the airport with nary a concern. There was some bored looking bloke in protective gear at a stall navel-gazing and some chicks handing out pamphlets to sign. But that was it.

she came from Bali - somewhere between March 7 - 17.
I was away myself
Same thing when I came into Aus via Brisbane they didn’t give a shit. March 17.
They were all in full protective gear but didn’t do temp checks.
Whereas when I flew into Port Moresby 10 days before they temp checked everyone.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Temp checks don't mean much. Don't need a temp to have C19. Other symptoms often appear first.

Health has now banned people from coming to work with hay fever.

Thats about half of them from time to time

Latest posts