What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Generous Web Host

My web site is down at the moment and I cant get in contact with the person that very generously lends me the web space to host my site.

I'm hoping that the problem gets sorted out soon, but I also think I'd better make some arrangements just in case.

Im looking for a free web host that will provide me with space to host my web site.

Im looking for a host that will not require the use pop up banners and wont need to me add 30,000 ads around my site (Although I am willing to add some ads!).

I know its alot to ask but there may just be someone out there willing to lend a hand. :D

My web site is a labour of love and its the support of people on these forums as well as other forums that basically has turned it into what it is today.

So if you may be willing to help out just e-mail me at "nospam49 AT hotmail.com".

Thanks for the suggestion mate.

Im more interested in getting use of private web space as it gives me a bit more freedom.....but I will keep that in mind if nothing else crops up. :cool:

The IIRL has very generously allowed me to continue to use their server.

We had some problems....but its back up and running again. :cool:

bluenwhite

Juniors
if you need any help again i can refer you to some sites with hosting or i could host you myself. just pm me if you got any more troubles.