What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord of the Sky

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I had a peanut on Inspector at 51s when the market opened, into 35s now still think it is massive odds.

It's had a pretty big prep but if it isn't over the top I think it is a massive show in this, should be run to suit it will be storming home.

Nice,love me a roughie,i'll include it in my bets,cheers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The horse's trainer is confident lmao...that's what you said last time you plonker! The gift that keeps giving useless $2 favourite that gets rolled...the question is whether the dumb horse will come top 10 or not lol

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rich Jack and Lord of the Sky fighting for the lead like kids fighting over toys could set it up for something to come home over the top,who that will be i haven't decided yet.

These two cats have nothing if they can't get an easy lead:lol:,they were always gonna set it up for something to run home

Rich Cat and Lord of the Cat

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So much cat hair.

I had a decent Nudge on my mate Graig raggedy Andy Williams as usual no cigar.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another bad injury for Manly here could be soul destroying.........

Edit wrong thread, and my Tom Symonds joke goes amiss :-(

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Seriously he should go up against Wazn...even then both horses will try their best to both come last! Useless donkey!

How in the blue moon did the hack almost win a Group 1...just HOW!

lockyno1

Post Whore
There is a positive with the useless hack out of the way...backed the winner and the Trifecta in this race lol!

Latest posts