What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOSERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

Juniors
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WAY TO GO RAPER :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Macca

Coach
icon_ignore.gif
it and it will go away. ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
wizard said:
go for it sully boy :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who are you? ;-) You don't seem to like Stuart Raper for whatever reason and moaned about non-performing players in PL not getting a run in firsts. ;-)

wizard

Juniors
hey sully what is your go with is bloke called dale do you dream about him like you do sully or are you on rapers payroll : :?: :?: :?:

wittyfan

Referee
wizard said:
hey sully what is your go with is bloke called dale do you dream about him like you do sully or are you on rapers payroll : :?: :?: :?:

I'm not a Dale Newton fan. And I'm not on "Raper's payroll". :p

wizard

Juniors
you still think you know me keep gussing you will be shocked when you find out who i am i have known you for about 10 years fool :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

miccle

Bench
Definitely not a broncos fan... I hope. So i'm going to add some intelligence to this thread, posting here from north of the border. Hard luck Sharkies - that's the best way I can sum it up!

There was nothing between the two sides tonight, and it really does come back to my theory - what's wrong with the losing side picking up a point for their efforts in a golden point game? Your boys showed a lot of heart and a lot of talent today and it must hurt to get nothing from that. Commiserations.

El Coconuto

Bench
Pfffffft, let the young child have his fun taunting people he doesn't even know... #-o

Cheers for the humility miccle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts