What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing Eels

TheRam

Coach
George Soros has been propping up the Roosters for years from his pizza parlour in Atlantis. He sent down a alien lifeform that he called 'Nick Politis' to coordinate efforts on the ground.

WOW, I knew it! I knew it! And I bet Tedesco is a robotic alien flesh muppet that Soros gifted the Rooster, via the Tigers to avoid suspicion, right? And Mitchell too right? But his on-board computer must be slightly faulty thus the behavioural problems, or is that just to throw us off the scent? I bet it is, what a genius?

I think you're on to something Gary Whistle Blower Gutful. You are truly a master genius of the non terrestrial and human psyche my friend.

Boy genius Guts.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
WOW, I knew it! I knew it! And I bet Tedesco is a robotic alien flesh muppet that Soros gifted the Rooster, via the Tigers to avoid suspicion, right? And Mitchell too right? But his on-board computer must be slightly faulty thus the behavioural problems, or is that just to throw us off the scent? I bet it is, what a genius?

I think you're on to something Gary Whistle Blower Gutful. You are truly a master genius of the non terrestrial and human psyche my friend.

Boy genius Guts.
Thanks mate. I knew someone would finally see it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The graph they showed, the Roosters didn't have that much in TPA's. We could easily come close to what they had with the right stars.
It's the undeclared TPAs that make the difference. The legit ones don't advantage any club (at least not in Sydney) because they aren't contingent on the player signing with any particular club.

emjaycee

Coach

Boy genius Guts.
To be honest, he only gets good non-terrestrial info from his old mate, The Universe.