What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote wants to come back

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
After his contract is up. No surprise there. I'm sure there will be about 16 NRL clubs lining up for that signature.

salivor

First Grade
Wouldn't surprise me, Rogers is coming back, Wendell wants back, Lote wants back, what does it tell you? They all went for the money, seems playing the so called "internatinal" game wasn't all it cracked up to be.

t-ba

Post Whore
We can only hope. Unlike the other two, who were on the downward tumble before they left the Code, Tuqiri is an awesome player who's at the peak of his powers.

DeeGan

Bench
Lote will be wearing a Brisbane Bronco jumper after the World Cup. I am sure the cap room Webcke's departure frees up will see to that as will some other personnel moves from Cullen and co.

He can forget the salary he is comfortble with today though.

keeney

First Grade
Lote really is the only one of them worth more than a sideways glance. Wonder how Union is gonna attract anyone now? Lote was all the ARU had going for it, besides Matt Dunning of course.

salivor

First Grade
DeeGan said:
Lote will be wearing a Brisbane Bronco jumper after the World Cup. I am sure the cap room Webcke's departure frees up will see to that as will some other personnel moves from Cullen and co.

He can forget the salary he is comfortble with today though.

We did have to re-sign Hunt this year and I'd imagine it was for considerably more than his last contact so I'm sure that ate up a fair chunk of it.

wittyfan

Referee
Australian rugby has been in strife for about three years. These depatures aren't going to change anything.

D

Deleted member 10972

Well us Roosters don't need a Lote or a Del. We need a Naiqama.

Sanchez

Coach
rogers is going to be getting half of what hes getting in union theres got to be more of a reason than not liking union cause if you dont like some thing you still do it for 700k+

salivor

First Grade
FIREUPGAZ said:
I think rodgers will have some worth as a 5/8 or any playmaker role

Thats what I was thinking, he'll be wasted on the wing and will be too old and likely to be too slow to play on the wing by the time he switches anyway.