What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower the Guillotine its Rd15: 2022 Non Parra games

Soto

Bench
What's more staggering with the Broncos is that they are up to their 55th halves pairing but still firing

strider

Post Whore
Oh the little bald #7 is tyronne roberts .... i didn't recognise him with a shiney melon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The turnaround of the cows and Bronx this is no coincidence through the promotion of youth.
Both cows and Bronx were horrible last year. The coaches have backed a stack of young blokes in both these teams. So far paying dividends. I do suspect both will slide as the season wears on particularly with the weekly grind of 1st grade footy and a stack of these players playing Origin or for their country of birth or heritage in the tests next week.
However it's good to see youth and exuberance coming through
Meanwhile our squad is as old as a Bea Arthur plan.

Noise

Coach
Every week I giggle about how bad DWZ is. I reckon he is the worst (regular) player in the NRL.

hindy111

Post Whore
How Walsh didn't tackle Yeo was embarrassing. He was half speed.
Penrith are just crusing along. Warriors are woefull