What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon

First Grade
5-1 was a true reflection, mind u even when Ade to make it 4-1 i thought please No!

Matt23

Staff member
Apparently Adebayor & Bendtner were'nt getting all that well during the game, apparently Gallas had to separate them at one point...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Matt23 said:
Apparently Adebayor & Bendtner were'nt getting all that well during the game, apparently Gallas had to separate them at one point...

yeh, they were fighting over a free kick

Adeybayor was very very fortunate not to be sent from the field for his second indiscretion

skeepe

Immortal
Twizzle said:
Adeybayor was very very fortunate not to be sent from the field for his second indiscretion

Definately on the angry pills, that's for sure.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yeah congrats.

I have to admit though, the last 10-15 minutes of 22 losses in a row and passion chanting was awesome.

Remember this one as there won't be another one for a long time again. :)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
So glad I slept through my alarm.

Ade and Nick up front?

Hmm.

Two gangly, powerful big men? Did Theo start?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
CC_Eagle said:
So glad I slept through my alarm.

Ade and Nick up front?

Hmm.

Two gangly, powerful big men? Did Theo start?

yeh he did but apart few a few glimpses of what he is capable of, he was generally pretty quiet

Stonecutter

First Grade
Bendtner really showed his age. A bit of bad attitude from him in the game.

Tottenham deservedly won. They out played us in almost every position.

Dragooner

Bench
Adebayor and Bendtner. What a stupid little act that was. Ade headbutted Niklas according to reports. I mean that is just really, really stupid. I missed the game completely. Was up nerly all night and slept right through it. Thank God too.

And NP all you can say is congrats :lol: Does your ass hurt?

Dragooner

Bench
By the way we have passed 5000 posts. Nice stuff Gooners. Would have been nice to get a win for the occasion. Anyhow that's impressive. :clap: :clap:

Deacon

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
Adebayor and Bendtner. What a stupid little act that was. Ade headbutted Niklas according to reports. I mean that is just really, really stupid. I missed the game completely. Was up nerly all night and slept right through it. Thank God too.

And NP all you can say is congrats :lol: Does your ass hurt?

here we go Adebayor & Bendtner Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts