What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragooner

Bench
gunning_for_panthers said:
a lot better than slavkovski aye SD, lol.

Yeah...

Playing for the top club in Italy and one of the best in Europe means sh*t.

Even as a junior it's impressive.

Dragooner

Bench
Kudo's to Didier Drogba. I rarely give this much praise out to a player from a team that I hate but he single-handedly carried Chelsea through that game. After Sagna had scored we took the drivers seat, we were controlling the match and the Chelsea players had there heads down, but Drogba held firm and foughthis way back into the match and lifted Chelseas spirit.

Title is pretty much over now, unless a miracle happens *looks up at sky and waits*

What can you do, next season the boys will now that they have everything going for them and that they can go all the way next time round. Plus Adebayor's hair will have grown back :D

If I was Wenger, look at the next 3 games, Bolton (a), Liverpool (h), Manchester Utd (a)

If we screw up ONE of those games, turn our entire focus onto the Champs League...of course that's only if we get past Liverpool in the first place.

3 time in a f*cking week? We'll get to know Liverpool a hell of a lot.

Mong

Post Whore
Bloody chokers, now Manure are going to win the title when your lot had it in the bag...

What is with Manure, they can't beat West Ham, not sure what the rest of the competition finds so hard about beating them :)

RedVGooner

Juniors
that will do it for us this season for the premier league, no way in hell we are goin to win the league now, first all season and now we could end up finshing 3rd, wenger says that he doesn't need to buy players but i seriously think that he has to, we had 2 many injuries and no players to cover the position

theres only champions league glory now

Tom Shines

First Grade
Mong said:
Bloody chokers, now Manure are going to win the title when your lot had it in the bag...

What is with Manure, they can't beat West Ham, not sure what the rest of the competition finds so hard about beating them :)
I don't know either, Mong.

:LOL:

6 points!

Dragooner

Bench
superloco10 said:
that will do it for us this season for the premier league, no way in hell we are goin to win the league now, first all season and now we could end up finshing 3rd, wenger says that he doesn't need to buy players but i seriously think that he has to, we had 2 many injuries and no players to cover the position

theres only champions league glory now

Hit the nail on the head. We are really lacking in depth.

You look at our forwards for starters at the beggining of the season.

Forwards: Ade, RVP, Dudu, Nicklas, Theo (if needed)

That seems all good and well. Yet what happens when Dudu is injured, RVP brely recovered and Ade, Bendtner and Theo all out of form?

Our midfield is covered imo, we have a fair bit of depth in there and the young blokes will just keep maturing but in the Forwards and Defence we fall a little short.

Tom Shines

First Grade
It's ashame, because City have almost gifted you guys the league title.

City points v Arsenal: 0
City points v the Scum: 6

Dragooner

Bench
It really is sad. We had everything going for us.

We were on a high, 5 points in front, youngn's on top of the world, and Ade had his hair.

But then it all went pear shaped ever since that 0-0 draw at home to AC Milan. We cameback valiantly after that but that 0-0 draw took something out of us.

Was it confidence? Was it our mental strength? Was it Ade's hair?

Who knows.

Dragooner

Bench
That is partly it. That just made us feel small. Like we were never going to beat you and you were like a big monster lurking in the background that's about to eat us alive.

Major mental fear and insecurity.

Tbh, the monster got us. We should of just kept running and never looked back, but our mental weakness made us look back and quake in fear.

Damn that's a good analogy :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Bumble said:
It's sad to see everything falling apart for you guys.

:lol:

*still further ahead than Chelski*

I'm glad we aren't relying on fat Fwank to pull us out, unlike others.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.