What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Eels Forum 2018 Tipping Comp

Gazzamatta

Coach
1. Do you earn more points if the winning team ambushes the defeated team?
2. Is it possible to "lock in" one team as a guaranteed winner each week? Eg The Pennys?
3. Are bonus points awarded if the CEO takes over the team coaching?
4. Are additional points awarded if your selected team hate the coach?
5. Are points deducted if your selected teams players continually lie by saying "we love our coach".
6. Are additional points deducted if your teams 5 year plan is officially increased to a 10 year plan.

I need to know all this before I commit.
Thanks

emjaycee

Coach
1. Do you earn more points if the winning team ambushes the defeated team?
2. Is it possible to "lock in" one team as a guaranteed winner each week? Eg The Pennys?
3. Are bonus points awarded if the CEO takes over the team coaching?
4. Are additional points awarded if your selected team hate the coach?
5. Are points deducted if your selected teams players continually lie by saying "we love our coach".
6. Are additional points deducted if your teams 5 year plan is officially increased to a 10 year plan.

I need to know all this before I commit.
Thanks
1. Depends whether it is a Germanic ambush or a Hannibalistic ambush
2. Unless they are playing one of your other 15 favourite teams, yes.
3. Not for the CEO but definitely if the General Manager of Football does
4. No additional points if said hatred is identified before Round 2
5. No, however if players say they are "Playing for the coach" and lose, you are awarded points
6. Only if the 5 year plan results in the General Manager of Football being the Head Coach by the end of the 7th year

emjaycee

Coach
Due to overwhelming support for this tipping comp and the greater than expected number of participants, I have had to close entries earlier then hoped.

Prizes have been determined and are as follows:
1st Place - Preage Platinum watch from Seiko
2nd Place - 2 tickets to World Club Challenge, including Airfare and Accomodation
3rd Place - 3 hr "Intro to Rugby League Stats" lesson by PouPou Escobar
Last Place - 2019 Season Ticket to Pepper Stadium

Good Luck to All That Have Joined.