What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU High/Low Comp Week 7

pennywise comes in late again.

interesting tactic.

limit youself to 2 of the remaining 4 teams, therefor possibly avoiding the lunatic games where denver loses by 50 at home, or the siants losing.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Yeah screw you Pennywise GTFO -70 for you ubernoob.

Hahaha

Pwned ownage.

(How bad does that read??).

abpanther

Staff member
Penny I think it is unethical if you are picking late on purpose, is that the case?

actually people keep posting about how good their scores were in the previous weeks threads every week for like all week, and im notorious for not going into threads that i no longer have interest in so when the new week comes up i just skip it thinking its last weeks thread. then on the train this morning i was like, damn wish i picked oakland for high this week and then i was like fk i didnt pick anyone!!!

so no its not a strategy.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me drunk i stink at this game.

luckily dragonfire is here to take the heat off me, that was his most woeful effort yet.

abpanther

Staff member
I reckon we should rename this comp after Dragonfire, his record is truly remarkable