What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Parra Eels Coaches Thread

T-Boon

Coach
I'll have a crack:

1. French
2. Hayne
3. Guterson (C)
4. Jennings
5. Jennings
6. Moses
7. Norman
8. Alvaro
9. Pritchard
10. Moeroa
11. Gower
12. Niukore
13. Brown

14. King
15. Terepo
16. Takairangi
17. Evans

I would just go with Elementarys team list because whatever, except out of respect I would spell Gutherson's name right.

1. Play Hayne where ever in attack - he is free to roam and he gets the ball when he wants it.
2. Pritchard is the dummy half but he defends on the wing everyone else shifts in.
3. Instead of practicing bombs all week we will be practicing attacking kicks used early in the set inside our own half (chip kicks and across field kicks) to French for his speed and Hayne for his ability to gather in a contest.
4. Practice lots of passing moves around the ruck. The guy who plays the ball needs to stay alive for an inside ball.
5. When we cant get fast play the ball do really slow play the balls, test the refs patients with the rules for slowing the game down. Throw the defensive line speed off.
6. Run the ball on the last a lot with Hayne getting long balls to the winger like back in the day;
7. Spread it to the wingers on the zero tackle.
8. In defense do what ever it is they do. Get a good defensive coach. Maybe Warren Ryan.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I would just go with Elementarys team list because whatever, except out of respect I would spell Gutherson's name right.

1. Play Hayne where ever in attack - he is free to roam and he gets the ball when he wants it.
2. Pritchard is the dummy half but he defends on the wing everyone else shifts in.
3. Instead of practicing bombs all week we will be practicing attacking kicks used early in the set inside our own half (chip kicks and across field kicks) to French for his speed and Hayne for his ability to gather in a contest.
4. Practice lots of passing moves around the ruck. The guy who plays the ball needs to stay alive for an inside ball.
5. When we cant get fast play the ball do really slow play the balls, test the refs patients with the rules for slowing the game down. Throw the defensive line speed off.
*Guterson

Eelementary

Post Whore

Hahaha!

Smartarse!

But you're right- the King deserves better!

Latest posts