What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Ultimate Dynasty League 2016

zombie jesus

Staff member
Waiting on Eddie Lab, Russell Crowe's Band, legend and Electricityscape.

Draft time will be Monday morning at 9am assuming everyone is in and set up by then.

Your keepers will need to be set by 8pm Sunday night so I can set them up before the draft starts on Monday.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
any ideas?

Ultimateleague_zpsepeq9iea.jpg

Franko

Juniors
Sorry I accidentally added a team called Rhonda's team. This is because of a glitch in the system not allowing me to logout.

zombie jesus

Staff member
how does the bench work along with the emergencies?

Squad of 25.

Each week you name your starting 13 + 6 emergency players.

There is one emergency player for each position group.

Emergency players only play if your starter is ruled out late without you getting a chance to swap him out or if your starter plays less than 25% (20 minutes) of the match, e.g. he gets injured early on.

That leaves you with 6 bench guys who are just that.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Sorry I accidentally added a team called Rhonda's team. This is because of a glitch in the system not allowing me to logout.

Log into Rhonda's Team. Go to My Team in the black menu bar. On the next page, next to the team name/logo and on the right is a tool button (a little cog), click that, select delete.

Franko

Juniors
Log into Rhonda's Team. Go to My Team in the black menu bar. On the next page, next to the team name/logo and on the right is a tool button (a little cog), click that, select delete.

Yeah did that yesterday. Should all be sweet now.

Franko

Juniors
If I have joined a public league that just has automatic draft picks and the league is full. Does anyone know how I can check when the players will be picked?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Yep done, thanks.

2 more to sign up.

A couple of guys haven't set their keepers yet. Don't forget to do this by Sunday night or I will be setting them for you (top 5 players from last season).

Franko

Juniors
Yep done, thanks.

2 more to sign up.

A couple of guys haven't set their keepers yet. Don't forget to do this by Sunday night or I will be setting them for you (top 5 players from last season).

Are you able to answer the above question for me at all?

I joined a public league that is now full. How can I tell when the draft/players will be picked?