What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Ultimate Dynasty League 2016

zombie jesus

Staff member
Keepers have been locked in.

Desperados nominated 6 players so I removed the lowest performing player from his list according to last season's stats (Anthony Milford).

The draft kicks off at 9am (Sydney time) tomorrow with the Central Falcons up with the first pick.

You have 8 hours to make your pick, if you miss your pick you are stuck with the auto pick, there is no changing.

You should receive an email when it's your pick. If you don't, check your settings which can be found in the black menu bar, on the far right, click "Update Details" from the drop-down menu and make sure the 'Receive Team Notification Emails" option is checked.

I won't be sending PMs to people to let them know they're on the clock, it's up to you to be aware of the draft timings.

Any changes to the draft clock time will be posted in this thread with plenty of notice so keep an eye on it.

I strongly advise everyone to log into the draft ASAP after it starts to ensure you're not set on auto pick and your email settings are correct.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Will an autopick kick in straight away or after your time is up?

It should kick in after your time is up, but check your settings when the draft starts, just in case it's automatically set to auto. We've had issues with that before I think.

Franko

Juniors
Ha ha no I think we all wanted first draft pick!!

I can't believe we are in the first round of drafts and already have a delay. Surely everyone should have had a short list ready to draft straight away.

Am I correct in saying you save your pre draft list and they automatically take players you selected in order?

How do I make sure that is turned on or if I want to turn it off how do I do that?

In the draft room itself it is not the same order I have it set up in my pre draft list.

abpanther

Staff member
No surprise with Burgess going first

Sezer makes sense also although the loss of goal kicking will hurt him

So where is the auto pick option ZJ to make sure it's turned off?

zombie jesus

Staff member
No surprise with Burgess going first

Sezer makes sense also although the loss of goal kicking will hurt him

So where is the auto pick option ZJ to make sure it's turned off?

I have no idea, can't see it. Maybe it will be an option when your pick comes up. Doesn't seem to be set to auto pick by default at least, I'll try and find out.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
every draft I have done there has always been one who goes the distance in the first round