What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

Franko

Juniors
LOL@Prior

I'm happy for others to look at a decent trade but it needs to be a good winger for my other forwards. I have a good back row in my opinion.

Graham
Teo
Glenn
Parker
Prior
Gillett
McQueen

I would also entertain Prior for Peats who ever has Peats.

You never know my wingers might play

Kalifa Faifai Loa
Kevin Naiqama
David Simmons
Jharal Yow Yeh

griffo346

First Grade
This sucks big time I emailed nrlceo

And told them I can't pick up free agents so they terminate tquri for Uate

Smiley

Bench
I'm happy for others to look at a decent trade but it needs to be a good winger for my other forwards. I have a good back row in my opinion.

Graham
Teo
Glenn
Parker
Prior
Gillett
McQueen

I would also entertain Prior for Peats who ever has Peats.

You never know my wingers might play

Kalifa Faifai Loa
Kevin Naiqama
David Simmons
Jharal Yow Yeh

Interested in Kevin Gordon, Jorge Taufua or Ryan Morgan?

Franko

Juniors
Interested in Kevin Gordon, Jorge Taufua or Ryan Morgan?

Definitely interested in Gordon.Do you mean for Prior or somebody else? I did some chopping and changing this morning but i can quickly go back and change things back to the way I had them when I got up this morning.

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
It's cool leave it for now. I picked up the Bronco who has been named for the trial Berrymore or something. Hopefully he might turn out one of them Kid finds the Broncos often produce. I doubt he'll start when the comp starts but see what happens. I have the Cowboy Winger Fafai Loa and Merritt just have to prey they don't get injured.

Smiley

Bench
Kevin Gordon is likely to play centre this year. More ball, potential for try assists but it's up to you.

For anyone else interested in trading, I'm looking for back rower in exchange for a winger or centre.

Up for trade:

Jorge Taufua
Ryan Morgan
Bill Tupou
Ben Pomeroy
Kevin Gordon

Franko

Juniors
Kevin Gordon is likely to play centre this year. More ball, potential for try assists but it's up to you.

For anyone else interested in trading, I'm looking for back rower in exchange for a winger or centre.

Up for trade:

Jorge Taufua
Ryan Morgan
Bill Tupou
Ben Pomeroy
Kevin Gordon

Yeah I know and agree and I would love to have him but Teo is one I picked very early because I think he will score a few this year.

abpanther

Staff member
Can anyone explain why I can look at free agents yet I don't see the option to add anyone despite only having 24 players in my squad?

Tom155

Coach
Can anyone explain why I can look at free agents yet I don't see the option to add anyone despite only having 24 players in my squad?
had same problem sent email got this back on monday

"We are aware of the issue - hang tight"

abpanther

Staff member
I dont know what the f**k is up with this site, but i drafted Andrew Fifita and never intentionally cut him. When i noticed this a few days ago i tried to add him but the site was f**ked, now i noticed that someone else has picked him up.

In the name of sportsmanship i ask whoever added him to terminate him so i can get my rightful draftee back.

Thanks

Latest posts