What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 nrlceo 2010

_Johnsy

Referee
Just a thread to see who is keen to run around again?

I seem to remember that a couple of teams stopped playing 2/3rds of the way in, those in red. I am thinking if we cannot get everyone to compete for the entire comp, we reduce the number of teams. Thoughts ????

The Huzzah - I'm in can't wait.
Monk City Oranges - ?
Sarcastik - ?
Boiler makers - ?
Maulers - ?
Snared Champions - ?
Pelicans - ?
Mobsters - ?
Shifters - ?
Berkley Eagles - ?
Marauders- ?
Pelicans - ?

abpanther

Staff member
I'm definitely in, would be good to get a full compliment of active owners...

_Johnsy

Referee
Excellent, thus far we have 5;

Pumba
Monk
Johns Magic
ABPanther
Johnsy

If we don't get a full compliment we could extend an invitation to those who are worthy of competing in NRLCEO 1.

Johns Magic

Referee
Excellent, thus far we have 5;

Pumba
Monk
Johns Magic
ABPanther
Johnsy

If we don't get a full compliment we could extend an invitation to those who are worthy of competing in NRLCEO 1.

Everlovin Antichrist has quit the forums, I haven't seen Tonearm Terrorwrist post for yonks, Berkeley Eagle and his son quit halfway through the season so that's four I can't see coming back/disqualified.

Franko was one who I assume will be back, Griffo as well so maybe a PM should be sent to them.

No idea who Munmorah Maulers was last year but he quit pretty early so another spot open there.

So the 5 who've committed, Griffo and Franko should be back.

So possibly 5 free spots this year?

Monk

Referee
the Maulers were Non Terminator's team. he pretty much gave them up to run the Roosters Forum 7's team.

Johns Magic

Referee
I have a mate who is a diehard Souths fan who is very keen to join this and he'd sign up to LU to do it.

He would definitely commit for the full year so if there is a spot free I'd like to offer one to him if that's ok with the rest on here.

Cheers.

_Johnsy

Referee
Guys,

I am happy to have whoever join the comp so long as they can commit to the entire season. For me that was the only negative last year a few dropping out.

Griffo, as I floated last year, and if everyone else agrees to it. I think you have earned the right to name the competition. IMO that would be a cool way to kick off the year with the naming of the competition by the current premier. It could even be a black tie event etc....................

griffo346

First Grade
Johnsy mate im happy to leave it as is and add v2 sort of like the a-league does

mate do we want a social group like the f7s have

Borat.

Juniors
Gents I'm in - if a spot is left- I promise to win, and therefore I'll play all year!

HI 5!

_Johnsy

Referee
Recapping: I think its fair to allow anyone who played last year automatic enry.
To play again
1 Pumba
2 Monk
3 Johns Magic
4 ABPanther
5 Johnsy
6 Franko (Not confirmed)

Possibles
7 Johns Magics mate
8 Borat
9 Tom
10 Rhino

Johns Magic

Referee
Recapping: I think its fair to allow anyone who played last year automatic enry.
To play again
1 Pumba
2 Monk
3 Johns Magic
4 ABPanther
5 Johnsy
6 Franko (Not confirmed)

Possibles
7 Johns Magics mate
8 Borat
9 Tom
10 Rhino

Has signed up to LU as Big Sam.

And I think Rhino definitely does deserve promotion for winning the reserve grade competition last year.

_Johnsy

Referee
Has signed up to LU as Big Sam.

And I think Rhino definitely does deserve promotion for winning the reserve grade competition last year.

Yep, cool.

1 Pumba
2 Monk
3 Johns Magic
4 ABPanther
5 Johnsy
6 Franko (Not confirmed)
7 Big Sam
8 Rhino

Possibles
9 Borat
10 Tom

Anyone have any issues with the list thus far, does anyone remember how players we could have in the comp. My memory seems to remember 14 as the max ???