What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu2 Nrlceo

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Another solid win to the rising boozers, 21 point haul by soward and superhuman tackling effort from luck were the main highlights this weeks side. Now to dismantle the slab of stubbies

ForestDragon

Juniors
Managed to get by the Brighton Roosters thanks to a Manu double.Now i face the inform green machine so should be a good match up.

aussies1st

Staff member
Would be an upset if I can beat your table topping side. On paper my side looked good but my forwards haven't been getting the work horse try as often.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Minnichello finally got me a wh try on the weekend, first time hes gotten his stats up to it which is surprising, kinda the reason i picked him in the first place so if he keeps if up and joins the rest of the certain wh tries in my pack with friend, tronc, luck and stagg my teams starting to look pretty dangerous

aussies1st

Staff member
Gutted looks like I will be losing by 2 points :( Think I stuffed up by having Lewis at centre think he got a workhorse try. Cregah and Ennis has been poor for the wh try as well.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Gutted looks like I will be losing by 2 points :( Think I stuffed up by having Lewis at centre think he got a workhorse try. Cregah and Ennis has been poor for the wh try as well.

I may have just scraped by,i knew you would give me a hard game.;-)

aussies1st

Staff member
Hehe starting to become annoying though. A lot of my losses have been by small margins. It's going to take some effort for me to get into the playoffs now.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just had a quick check and with the byes this weekend ill still have 14 playing with the pups only having 11, could be wrong but it comes down to real luck puting wins together in the rep season

OVP

Coach
I probably wont end up with a point this round ...unless Preston Campbell takes a few shots at goal lol. I've got buckleys this week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I should get through ok, the boozers lineup this week will look like:

1. Ash Graham
2. Ben Farrar
3. Brett Delenay
4. Israel Folau
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Mat Rogers
7. Jamie Soward
8. Shane Tronc
9. Nathan Friend
10. Joel Clinton
11. Mark Minnichello
12. Scott Bolton
13. Alex Glenn
14.-
15.-
16.-
17.-

With certain wh tries to friend and tronc i should go alrite

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yeah, Folau got me through that one, still climbing to the top after a slow start to the season