What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucky Fittler

denis preston

First Grade
Can't believe the agenda that Paul Kent is waging against Freddy Fittler at present.Absolutely caned him on the 2nd game selections and when Freddie won and embarrassed him Kent refuses to apologize ( like Phil Rothfield & Ben Ikin did ) & justifies the win as lucky. Obviously he is News Ltd pit bull against the Channel 9 aligned Fittler. Thought those days are gone but geez for me i have dropped my estimation of Kent over this.

Mind you if Kent did similar to McGregor all would be forgiven but I doubt weather that suits his agenda.

possm

Coach
Can't believe the agenda that Paul Kent is waging against Freddy Fittler at present.Absolutely caned him on the 2nd game selections and when Freddie won and embarrassed him Kent refuses to apologize ( like Phil Rothfield & Ben Ikin did ) & justifies the win as lucky. Obviously he is News Ltd pit bull against the Channel 9 aligned Fittler. Thought those days are gone but geez for me i have dropped my estimation of Kent over this.

Mind you if Kent did similar to McGregor all would be forgiven but I doubt weather that suits his agenda.
I've never liked or rated Kent.

Gareth67

First Grade
I have always received the impression that whatever he says , he is the only person who knows this information - nobody else , not even the damn player or coach of the team , only Paul ‘ know it all ‘ Kent .

Many , many years ago it was the media’s job to portray the game in its best light - basically to promote the game of rugby league. In those days even the lesser teams such as Newtown and North Sydney would share the limelight with their more fancied opponents on a weekly basis in the newspapers or on telly .

The reason for this was quite simple - those teams also had fans who followed them through thick and thin every winter and so they were never left out in the cold as it sometimes seems to happen now days .

Many of today’s media charlatans have a hidden agenda alll their own and that is to promote themselves as the games premier N.R.L. journalist - ‘ he who knows all and what he doesn’t know is not worth writing about ‘ Good Lawd some of those gentlemen have themselves on .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade

Yes the world according to PK is that Roosters are cap complaint with no under table stuff and always recruit well, and the book should be thrown at Tariq after that shocking late shot.
Welcome to football journalism

Dragons 09

Juniors
Narcissism
/ˈnɑːsɪsɪz(ə)m,nɑːˈsɪsɪz(ə)m/

Noun

1. excessive interest in or admiration of oneself.
    synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-adulation, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-conceit, self-centredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism, egocentricity, egomania
  2. example: Paul Kent

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I enjoy and have enjoyed NRL 360 over the years but must admit Paul Kent is starting at times to annoy me...he thinks as others say on here that hes the only one privy to certain information...he also talks over the top of his other panelists particularly when they dont agree with him ...love him or hate him Buzz Rothfield at times raises some good topics and comments only to be shot down and talked over by Kent..just think hes getting a bit to big for his boots