What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucky luciano leilua

stg666

Juniors
I have been quite impressed with luc's play in recent weeks . what a beast . does anyone at all have any inside info as to what he will be doing next year. He is capable of destroying teams and is one to keep if possible !

Dragsters

First Grade
I could not agree more.

With the form he is in of late, I for one am concerned that if we don't lock him up soon then he will be snatched.

I like that he has potential to provide something that we do not have in our current contracted forward stocks.

Sign him up ASAP with a plan in place to give him exposure and opportunity in higher grades sooner rather than later.

possm

Coach
I could not agree more.

With the form he is in of late, I for one am concerned that if we don't lock him up soon then he will be snatched.

I like that he has potential to provide something that we do not have in our current contracted forward stocks.

Sign him up ASAP with a plan in place to give him exposure and opportunity in higher grades sooner rather than later.

A great young prospect. Sign him up before another club pinches him.

BigBoss

Juniors
Big yes from me too. Watched a few games of his this year and I liked what I see, needs to be locked up asap.

Looks good in the under 20's but would be nice to see him do the same in the NSW Cup if given a chance.

His two backrow partners are just as valuable as he is imo.

Bench
he is an exciting prospect, is there any truth to the rumour he is leaving

Last edited:

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Was that one of the LOLO twin brothers from the Dragons under 20's playing with the Dogs tonight?.If so another slipping away from us.

TheRev

First Grade
He is imo the only bloke standing out for a contract (that isnt already on one), but again no guarantee whatsoever he will be able to produce against bigger men, or have the discipline to improve his fitness/defence, but we should really find out..

Not sure if having Host, Sele & Leilua all very young and trying to come through at the same time is feasible.. hopefully we can manage it and still have the quality in 1st grade.

denis preston

First Grade
He is imo the only bloke standing out for a contract (that isnt already on one), but again no guarantee whatsoever he will be able to produce against bigger men, or have the discipline to improve his fitness/defence, but we should really find out..

Not sure if having Host, Sele & Leilua all very young and trying to come through at the same time is feasible.. hopefully we can manage it and still have the quality in 1st grade.

Fair comment. But due to the lack of talent available for next year surely we sign up these blokes ( inc Dufty ) to the cutters to see how they go against bigger bodies.

Dragsters

First Grade
Rumours on Twitter the raiders want him.

He will be lucky to get a look in there.

They have a queue of quality forwards a mile long!

Luciano, if your reading this, you don't need to follow your big brother, make your own mark and stick with us bro!

Last edited:

Latest posts