What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Davico

W.Smith

Juniors
So it looks like the Knights are gonna sign Davico imo i wouldnt but what do you guys think ?

Unless you've heard something that we havent then it looks like he's melbourne bound.....

Personally I'd rather see him here then not but am not going to loose any sleep over it.

macavity

Referee
ambivalent.

he is in his 30s and injury prone..... however we are lacking sorely up front next year and he was quality at his peak.

would rather we keep Smith for another year...(I know it wont happen)

still have a feeling he will end up in Melbourne.

Yeah true particularly if Orford stays, as with the recent signing of Crocker for four years they have a superior team to ours even fully fit....

RABK

Referee
Danny Weidler just said that the Knights are highly likely to sign Davico.

Boozy :arrow: England too.

Nuffy

Bench
We've really hit rock bottom if Davico's our name signing for 06.

Theres a reason he got cut from Canberra / Wigan.................he was constantly injured. If he was to get a contract.........and I don't want him too, it must be match payments only, therefore when he gets injured, we aren't out of pocket.

Has anyone forgotten Reynoldson and his 6 games this year for 240K. Are we so desperate that we will make the same mistake again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why aren't we chasing someone like Ben Ross, it seems Penrith will let him go if asked and hes in his early 20's not early 30's like Davico.

Latest posts