What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

MrT

Juniors
Anyone watching him tonight.Nice to hear he's a Hills junior. No surprise then he's not an Eel.

Sign the kid now

BunniesMan

Immortal
Luke Keary is contracted until the end of next season. The Dragons tried taking him before the June 30 deadline and we blocked it. He's not going anywhere.

We have let Nathan Peats and Dylan Farrell go so we can extend players higher up the priority list. You got a good player in Peats from us, Keary is unavailable

MrT

Juniors
Hey Bunniesman. You have Adam Reynolds and Sutton locked away long term. Parra need a halfback.

You get my drift. He won't want to sit on the bench just like Peats

MrT

Juniors
So far he's done less than Daniel Mortimer in his rookie season.

Every Souths back looks good behind that massive pack.

I can't recall what the commentator said but I briefly heard 30 try assists and ?? tries last season in U/20's

He shits on Mortimer

magpie4ever

First Grade
Pooman only wants 200cm and 110+kgs althetics at Parra (in his peewee mind that is the modern footballer) - f**k their football talent or skills.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Posted this on the Parra Holden Cup Thread; can anyone provide answers to the questions raised:

Just watched the Souths v Titans game and a young 21 year old reserve halfback (Luke Keary) scored 2 tries - it was announced that he was a Parramatta junior from the Hills Bulls.

Does anyone know his background re: rep teams?

Is this another quality junior that was overlooked or slipped the net?

By Poo(f)man's definition of the modern footballer he probably doesn't fit the bill, being about 170cm and about 80kgs; but he has very good natural football talent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Comparing and Morts and Keary is laughable, not surprised he was a Parra junior. Gee the talent we continue to overlook. We so deserve to be where we are.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I already told you merkin. He moved back to Queensland and played for Burleigh. Souths signed him for 2012 even though he was in the Broncos' and Titans' local area.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hey Bunniesman. You have Adam Reynolds and Sutton locked away long term. Parra need a halfback.

You get my drift. He won't want to sit on the bench just like Peats
You have Sandow and Norman locked away long term.

And you are right that he won't want to sit on the bench long term and he won't have to, Maguire has said he plans on making him a starter fairly soon.

And also, Peats was off contract this season so he obviously needed to move to fulfill his potential. But with Keary being on a longer contract we have the time to introduce him into the team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Comparing and Morts and Keary is laughable, not surprised he was a Parra junior. Gee the talent we continue to overlook. We so deserve to be where we are.

What has Keary done in first grade that Morts didn't do? Scored a couple of tries behind a dominant pack.