What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

Curns13

Juniors
Lol you mentioned their halves partners were the ones doing all the kicking, so yeah you did use them. Then you also said if you don’t kick you’re a pretender so yeah you did call them pretenders.

How stupid can one be?

You also didn’t seem to be able to rebuttal any of my other points so I’ll just assume your brain couldn’t formulate an intelligent response because it is out of the realms of possibility.
Hahaha. Still making up quotes for me. Going well old mate. All I said was that kicking for two is no big deal because heaps of halves do it. You wanna get down on your knees for Keary because he did the same job that Reyno, Townsend and Milford do every week. If you are that easily aroursed, you go for it. Its 2018, you should feel free to express yourself.

Actually Milford did exactly what Keary did but for a whole year. He went from being the secondary kicking option behind Hunt to the dominant kicker. He’s not a pretender but we probably shouldn’t rush to give him the Dally M because he actually did his job as a half.

Not sure what rebuttal youre looking for. Your arguement is: I watched the game, my opinion is Keary was amazing and everyone agreed. My argument is: I watched the game, my opinion is Keary was good but not amazing, I used his near identical stats as Munster to help validate my opinion and also suggested that the NRL media have a history of turning a good performance into a great one to suit the narrative they are pushing.

If you can’t accept that people have a different point of view to you, that’s your problem.

Hahaha. Still making up quotes for me. Going well old mate. All I said was that kicking for two is no big deal because heaps of halves do it. You wanna get down on your knees for Keary because he did the same job that Reyno, Townsend and Milford do every week. If you are that easily aroursed, you go for it. Its 2018, you should feel free to express yourself.

Actually Milford did exactly what Keary did but for a whole year. He went from being the secondary kicking option behind Hunt to the dominant kicker. He’s not a pretender but we probably shouldn’t rush to give him the Dally M because he actually did his job as a half.

Not sure what rebuttal youre looking for. Your arguement is: I watched the game, my opinion is Keary was amazing and everyone agreed. My argument is: I watched the game, my opinion is Keary was good but not amazing, I used his near identical stats as Munster to help validate my opinion and also suggested that the NRL media have a history of turning a good performance into a great one to suit the narrative they are pushing.

If you can’t accept that people have a different point of view to you, that’s your problem.
Lol Keary is much better then those 3, but also he did the job of the more dominant half and the secondary half in one game. Which is my point but you clearly just aren’t smart enough to understand logic and fact.

Lol look where Milford ended up and where Keary did. That’s why Keary is much better, you say Keary just did his job yet him ‘just doing his job’ got him into a grand final and Milford just doing his job got his team knocked out week 1. So ty for proving my points.

Your opinion is literally just your opinion though and mine is shared by everyone else and not just the media. So your opinion is wrong.

Also even if the stats match up Munster was quite obviously the worst player on the field and Keary the best, so your stat argument goes straight out the window.

To argue Munster was better than Keary in the Grand Final seems somewhat bemusing to say the least. Remind me again, which player was sent to the sin bin, twice, during the match?

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Guys, can we please keep this conversation civil? Disagreements are obviously fine but if you want to argue in that way please go and do it in a PM.

Cheers.

Curns13

Juniors
To argue Munster was better than Keary in the Grand Final seems somewhat bemusing to say the least. Remind me again, which player was sent top the sin bin, twice, during the match?
Who has ever argued that? Man, just because its on the internet, doesn’t mean you don’t need to use your reading skills. No one has ever said that anywhere, definitely not me. Read the words on the screen people, don’t just make it up.

Valheru

Coach
Who has ever argued that? Man, just because its on the internet, doesn’t mean you don’t need to use your reading skills. No one has ever said that anywhere, definitely not me. Read the words on the screen people, don’t just make it up.

Out of interest who do you think should have got the CCM.

We are never going to get everyone to agree but Keary is a worthy winner to me. At least he was from the winning team unlike 2013 and not a sentimental vote like 2014 and 2015.

Pilot house

Juniors

We are never going to get everyone to agree but Keary is a worthy winner to me. At least he was from the winning team unlike 2013 and not a sentimental vote like 2014 and 2015.

Billy.

Curns13

Juniors

And here is the ridiculous thing about these pages and pages of arguments, the Clive should have gone to either Tedesco or Keary. Keary had a good game, did his job really well, but so did Teddy and Friend and your forward pack. My whole argument has never been that Keary was shit, he wasn’t. My whole argument has been that all the 10/10, walk on water talk is overhyped nonsense, that Keary didn’t single handidly win you the game but rather it was your amazing D, almost perfect ball control and dominance through the forwards. IMO, the most important person didn’t even play. Trent Robinson created an almost perfect game plan to beat the Storm. His coaching performance is one for the ages.