What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Kelly & Sandow

MrT

Juniors
Anyone think we should buy Luke Kelly still and offer him the 7 jumper and have Sandow at 6????

It would be a great benefit to both if you ask me and it would be the end of Morts and Robson

Anyone think we should buy Luke Kelly still and offer him the 7 jumper and have Sandow at 6????

It would be a great benefit to both if you ask me and it would be the end of Morts and Robson

Desnt have to be the end or Morts and Robbo they can play for Wenty on next to nothing.

MrT

Juniors
He will come if we offer him 1st grade. he won't get it at Melb Widdop/Cronk. I hope Souths aren't intelligent enough to buy him.

Kelly is potentially more of a 7 than Sandow.

caylo

Bench
Sign Hoppa to the no.1 jersey, give Hayne the 6

orry jodeci i have to disagree, if hoppa does sign I would play him in the centres or 5-8. Hayne is our #1 and still one of the best kick returners in the NRL.

I would love to see Hoppa come and play in the #4 jersey and have Humble at 5-8 or go after widdop, rogers or moltzen to play in the #6

hindy111

Post Whore
Hw much would Kelly cost?
Is it worth trying morts as our impact no14 dummy half runner-He is tough enough and suports well

hineyrulz

Post Whore
1 - Hayne
6 - Widdop
7 - Sandow
9 - McGuire

Sploodge!!!!!!!

If not Kelly would be more than Handy back up, i just want Morts nowhere near a 6 or 7 jersey next year.

Jodeci

Bench
orry jodeci i have to disagree, if hoppa does sign I would play him in the centres or 5-8. Hayne is our #1 and still one of the best kick returners in the NRL.

I would love to see Hoppa come and play in the #4 jersey and have Humble at 5-8 or go after widdop, rogers or moltzen to play in the #6

Fair call

Hoppa in the centres would be good

Imagine him and Loko in the centres

geez

MrT

Juniors

Have you seen his kick returns lately?

Put Hopa at 5/8 at age of 19 and have forwards target him? not wise

caylo

Bench
Fair call

Hoppa in the centres would be good

Imagine him and Loko in the centres

geez

If they could also sign them up for a few years there would be minimal chopping and changing. Something long term for once but we still need some backrowers do you know anything Jodeci?

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Loko
4 Hoppa
5 (insert winger)
6 Humble
7 Sandow

That I cant complain about plus with guys like Etu, Sio, Atkines, Filiga, Morgan and Jennings for some depth.

caylo

Bench
Have you seen his kick returns lately?

Put Hopa at 5/8 at age of 19 and have forwards target him? not wise

Haynes kick returns this year

Round 1: 9 kick returns 86 meters
Round 2: 5 KR 54Mts
Round 3: 5KR 63Mts
Round 4: 7KR 78Mts
Round 5: 9KR 93Mts
Round 6: 6KR 75Mts

41 Kick Returns for 450 Meters = 11meters per kick return which is pretty good for any fullback. Hayne may look like he isn't putting in but he just looks casual and his off the ball work has been pretty good this year.

Hoppa also would defend in a similar position to if he was to defend in the centres, not a whole lot of different.

Latest posts