What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis Appreciation Thread

The OX

Juniors
My mail today was yes it was a cancer scare, but the lump was not cancerous.

Fugging big difference if true.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
OX
That is true Luke has stated that in a few interviews. He has another check up in 4 weeks but they beleive they have got rid of the cancer

The OX

Juniors
But it wasnt cancerous Mob.

Lump yes, cancerous no.

When he had his dummy spit and asked for a release, he ranted he wouldnt play for the club again. guess he was right.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Yes, Sharon should be grateful for the respect shown by the club throughout the entire episode.

No, I'd be upset too if I perceived a family member was slighted. A family member of mine played first grade and was cast aside by his club in unacceptable fashion after a long tenure...don't see me going on a facebook page and bitching for months about it.

She should of chosen a better medium than an NRL gossip facebook page to vent and a better time than when her son is announcing what he went through.

It stinks of selfishness and bitterness. Blind Freddy could see that.

Instead of being absolutely grateful that her son was blessed to get this before it became cancerous...her instinct is to trash the club...seems odd doesn't it??

I mean the club handled this exceptionally poorly imo but it takes two to tango and both parties could have handled it a hell of a lot better.

Last edited:

Latest posts