What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis asking the Panthers for a release! Wow!

aqua_duck

Coach
Yeah, you realise those dozen minimum wage players need to be replaced right? Can't have a squad of 13 lmao
and thats not even factoring in upgrades. Kasiano would've been on a pittance this season, he's just signed a new contract and if hes not getting atleast 3 times as much as his previous contract then he needs a new manager. Perrett and Inu and basically new signings who's salaries will need to be accounted for next season, then there's the half a million bucks or so for T Rex and that more than cancels out the salaries of say Eastwood, Halatau and the other minimum wage earners

Big Mick

Referee
If the Sharks do get him it will be close to the dream backrow you could possibly assemble - Gallen, Lewis and Jeremy Smith.

Chuck Bukuya, Wade Graham and Tupou in on the bench.

Surely not...

If he goes to Cronulla Smith & Colin Best are likely gone.

newman

First Grade
Geez I feel for the Panthers fans at the moment. What on earth is happening out there!?

Panfas

Juniors
It appears Luke as requested the release, and the Panthers HAVE NOT pushed him. It is either the truth or spin. Luke wants to move on

Sleep

Juniors
He's playing out this year with Penrith. The rest will be sorted out in the next few weeks I'd imagine.

Canterbury are rumoured to be heavily interested.

Panfas

Juniors
He has also expressed interest in returning to the Panthers at the end of his career. Possibly development role

jaynie

Juniors
Wow. Feel bad for all the Panthers supporters out there. Although I would love Lewis at the Raiders, I hate seeing a player leave a club he so clearly loves.

Tweet from Ryan Girdler earlier:
Ryan Girdler ‏@girdlersgrind
Everyone asks why players are not loyal anymore.. There is your answer! Spoke to louie he is devastated. We all are! Unbelievable..

Frailty

First Grade
It appears Luke as requested the release, and the Panthers HAVE NOT pushed him. It is either the truth or spin. Luke wants to move on

Lewis wants to move on because Gould and Cleary have made things extremely difficult for him... Do you think the Storm would strip Smith of the captaincy because he was in Origin? Or the Sharks from Gallen?

Panfas

Juniors
Gus "Luke probably doesnt want to go through the pain of helping to rebuild a club"

Latest posts